Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
You can modify the Styler to do something like that, but I wanted to keep it as basic as possible so people got the most use out of it out of the box :)

Subject to change - I will update the post on user-request / extra.css changes.
Another great style by Audentio!
I hadn't problems with thirdparty addons just for XenPorta & XenAtendo. So here my extra.css:
Code:
/***** [start] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR ADDONS *****/
/* [XENPORTA][GENERAL] SHOW ELEMENTS OF BEARKOUT OF CONTAINER OPTION */
#content.EWRporta_Portal .breadBoxTop { display: block !important; }

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][LAYOUT] CORRECTION */
.mainContent .sidebar { padding: 20px; padding-left: 0px; }

.midLeftBlocks,
.topLeftBlocks { clear:left; }

.centerShift { padding-left: 50px !important; }

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][RECENTNEWS] */
.recentNews .newsDate {
    margin-top: -5px;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLight;
    border-radius: 6px 6px;
    background-color: @primaryLighterStill;
    margin-left: -40px !important;
}

/* [XENAUDENTIO][LINKBUTTONS] */
.blockCtrl a:link,
.blockCtrl a:visited { color: @button.color; }

/***** [end] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR ADDONS *****/

Audentio submitted a new resource:

Class (version 1.1.0) - Pure class, full control

Class is an extremely simple and elegant design that allows you and your visitors to customize the look and feel subjectively. There are also presets that will allow you to set predefined 'sub-skins' for quick use. Some presets might include a Halloween design, perhaps a game or game console, etc. Backgrounds and textures can be added quite easily as well....

Read more about this resource...

I lost my package due to a format on my pc, and when I logged on my account to re-download Class packtage, it says that I havent purchased anything when I clearly did few month ago.

Can you tell me what I need to do to get the original files of Class again? My account on your website is chojo31.

Thank you sir, have a good day

I lost my package due to a format on my pc, and when I logged on my account to re-download Class packtage, it says that I havent purchased anything when I clearly did few month ago.

Can you tell me what I need to do to get the original files of Class again? My account on your website is chojo31.

Thank you sir, have a good day
Hey there just did a search and couldn't find anything. Can you reference an order ID, a paypal receipt, or something of the sort? We've never had someone's order just vanish so I just need some way to make the correlation, sorry for any trouble.

Hey there just did a search and couldn't find anything. Can you reference an order ID, a paypal receipt, or something of the sort? We've never had someone's order just vanish so I just need some way to make the correlation, sorry for any trouble.
Sure there my paypal transaction ID
Unique Transaction ID #78E06198J5563640X

Need any others info ?

EDIT: I found out why, for some reason I have 2 account? I appologize for taking of your time, my products was on chojo not chojo31. Problem Solved!

Having some issues. First, the default path for images was wrong, but this has since been updated.

Second, I want the default theme to use the dots texture. I changed settings.js to:

Code:
sb_preset['default'] = {
html_bg_color : '#313131',
html_bg_pattern: 'url(js/ad_styler/1.0/imgs/bgs/dots_1.png)',

I also changed the default in the audentio_styler template. However, whenever I click "Reset," it shows the original background instead of dots. Visit http://stratics.com/community, open the styler, click "Reset" and the dots were show. Click "Update," and the texture will revert.

Third, the presets aren't showing textures. What am I doing wrong?

Having some issues. First, the default path for images was wrong, but this has since been updated.

Second, I want the default theme to use the dots texture. I changed settings.js to:

Code:
sb_preset['default'] = {
html_bg_color : '#313131',
html_bg_pattern: 'url(js/ad_styler/1.0/imgs/bgs/dots_1.png)',

I also changed the default in the audentio_styler template. However, whenever I click "Reset," it shows the original background instead of dots. Visit http://stratics.com/community, open the styler, click "Reset" and the dots were show. Click "Update," and the texture will revert.

Third, the presets aren't showing textures. What am I doing wrong?

^ Disregard this. Server caching issues. The only point still valid is that 1.1.2 has a different js path than the theme's default.

Yep, 1.1.3 had no major style changes, I think for Class Ill just have to re-export with no changes at all. But I'll do it anyways, I'll be getting to it very soon.

Top Bottom