Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I came up with a temporary workaround to using the UI.X add-on to install the Class theme. I copied the Install link to my clipboard from one of the other themes I've bought from Audentio and found the corresponding style ID on the site, so I replaced the UI.X theme ID with the Class theme ID and was able to install the theme with the add-on via that method.

It does not appear on my board as well. But update all button does update it somehow. I thought I was the only one!
I came up with a temporary workaround to using the UI.X add-on to install the Class theme. I copied the Install link to my clipboard from one of the other themes I've bought from Audentio and found the corresponding style ID on the site, so I replaced the UI.X theme ID with the Class theme ID and was able to install the theme with the add-on via that method.

This has been fixed, you should be able to immediately see the product in your AdminCP :)

Jake

When can we expect an update for compatibility with the latest version of XenForo?

As soon as it's ready, there were some bugs to fix in UI.X before the release. The current version of class should work fine with XenForo 1.5.5, you might just have to use the "Automatically merge templates" button.

Jake

As soon as it's ready, there were some bugs to fix in UI.X before the release. The current version of class should work fine with XenForo 1.5.5, you might just have to use the "Automatically merge templates" button.

Jake
I have some templates that won't merge automatically on my test forum with the latest version installed, so I guess I'll wait. I don't have a lot of time (nor the skills) to mess around with it manually.

I'm looking at moving to UI.X (or perhaps another style) on my main forum as the updates are very slow in arriving now - I must say I'm getting a bit disillusioned with it :(

Hi @Mike Creuzer
I managed to change the fontawesome icon globally before category node title.
Question is : how do you change it for a node individually ?
Thanks

node_sus.webp

Hi @Mike Creuzer
I managed to change the fontawesome icon globally before category node title.
Question is : how do you change it for a node individually ?
Thanks

View attachment 128844
You can change it by going to your node manager. You can change the icons there. Here is a video on using the iconator.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I didn't meant the sub forum node icon, but the main category Asterisk before the title. I changed it for a Lapop on my screenshot and asking if it would be possible to set different "Asterisk" before each category title.

Mike Creuzer updated Class with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

just updated to the latest build. on chrome stable, the progress animation kind of stays on permanently. but on other browsers including chrome canary, everything appears to be fine. i have tried clearing up cookies and cache but no luck. anything that i could check?

just updated to the latest build. on chrome stable, the progress animation kind of stays on permanently. but on other browsers including chrome canary, everything appears to be fine. i have tried clearing up cookies and cache but no luck. anything that i could check?
Hmm thats typically caused by the AD Styler. Try toggling that off and see if it helps. Also try checking your JS console (F12)

@Mike Creuzer

I'm wanting to purchase this, but im wondering if its been fully adaptive for mobile? with alert indicators and everything?
Thank you!

Another question is why the floating bar stays black even when you change the color, example attached,.

Also, is there a way to make the nodes NOT sit side by side, but rather in the standard list format?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 12.17.12 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 12.17.12 AM.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wanting to purchase this, but im wondering if its been fully adaptive for mobile? with alert indicators and everything?
I'd say it's more mobile friendly than the default XenForo theme (off-canvas menus, etc)

Another question is why the floating bar stays black even when you change the color, example attached,.
Check the color palette value is being used for this under Navigation Style Properties, you may not have changed the one it's using (I don't believe it's using one of the three UI.X color palette values -- primary, secondary or tertiary)

Also, is there a way to make the nodes NOT sit side by side, but rather in the standard list format?

Yep, Style Properties -> [UI.X] Nodes and change "Forum Node Style" to default

it does not work perfectly for me probably because of customizations but i can live with it.

Took a look at your site, I assume you're referring to the login and search buttons coming off of the navigation?

Screen Shot 2016-11-03 at 9.38.58 AM.webp

This is happening because of the width of your logo, there just isn't enough space for those buttons, you could try moving the search button into a different location in the [UI.X] Search style properties :)

Top Bottom