Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
In the new version of the Styler, there are quite a few more options. But I'm not going to put it on the right side due to browsers in general not knowing how to handle negative positioned elements on the right.

With the current version of Class, it requires a few changes to get it moved over. If you want to go create a ticket at audentio.com, I will explain it for you.

Is anyone here using this theme? How was it received by your users? Know any other good minimal themes like this for comparison? Looks nice, a bit expensive though.

The background color of the tabs can easily be changed in the Style Properties. We left that alone because it looks better on other pages. Yes we could've edited the tab background just for searching, but I felt it wasn't an eyesore personally. I feel it is more of an inconsistency with XenForo, although quite minor. If you check profiles, you'll see what I mean. But thank you for pointing this out :)

Maybe you can tweak a few things and make it look a bit nicer. The theme is wonderful and simple, that part just really stuck out. Also the registration drop down box is very dark and blends in too much. Maybe a bit more contrast would be nice, a shade or two lighter, maybe make the input boxes lighter as well. It's just really dark and hard on the eyes. So far, I haven't seen anything else as good as this theme for simplicity.

2011-12-28-104805_1440x900_scrot.webp

Does the theme come with free lifetime updates? How do we know when a new version is released? I'm still deciding which theme to go with but I really like this one.

While we don't generally make entire template changes and release updates for specific things like this, we can customize it for you individually for a small fee.

Does the theme come with free lifetime updates? How do we know when a new version is released? I'm still deciding which theme to go with but I really like this one.

Yes, for the lifetime of the product we will include free updates. :) When a new version is released, we post it on our facebook, our twitter, our main site, and we also send an email to all those that own the product.

I think I might buy this one until I can get a custom theme made. Can you hide the styler from users and just have admins see it?

I think I might buy this one until I can get a custom theme made. Can you hide the styler from users and just have admins see it?
You can hide it via the style properties. Just need to go to Styles > Class > Style Properties > Class Settings and click the checkbox that disables the styler. It will remove JS and CSS so no part of it is loaded.
I don't like the styler either. Too confusing for users and is just another thing cluttering up the clean design.
I find that the old styler was a bit confusing. The new one is much nicer because it has a much cleaner user interface. There is always the option to leave it out, many people do like it, but the skin looks and works awesome without it as well.

So I can customize it with the styler to be how I like, and not show the ability to change it to anyone else?

Correct! It is quite simple to customize this. Since I'm using transparencies, you only need to edit like three or four lines of code and you can drastically change the look of this skin. That is what makes it so good.

Correct! It is quite simple to customize this. Since I'm using transparencies, you only need to edit like three or four lines of code and you can drastically change the look of this skin. That is what makes it so good.
Is this style compatible with xenporta and taigachat (specifically will taigachat show in the forum node list above the first node like it does in the default skin? My users like this)

I haven't been able to test every modification in the world, but I am quite certain that if there is a bug that is caused by my work or one of my designer's, it will be fixed no questions asked. That is my guarantee.

I haven't been able to test every modification in the world, but I am quite certain that if there is a bug that is caused by my work or one of my designer's, it will be fixed no questions asked. That is my guarantee.
Excellent. Also is it easy to create a new texture, or a "watermark" background that will repeat?

Yes, you can very easily add that with just a style property change and uploading the pattern wherever you see fit. :)

Hopefully there will also be a thirdparty.css :D
XenPorta & XenAtendo compatibility for me - hope this helps someone out ;):
Code:
/***** [start] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR ADDONS *****/
/* [XENPORTA][GENERAL] SHOW ELEMENTS OF BEARKOUT OF CONTAINER OPTION */
#content.EWRporta_Portal .breadBoxTop { display: block !important; }

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][LAYOUT] CORRECTION */
.mainContent .sidebar { padding: 20px; padding-left: 0px; }

.midLeftBlocks,
.topLeftBlocks { clear:left; }

.centerShift { padding-left: 50px !important; }

/* [XENPORTA][BLOCK][RECENTNEWS] */
.recentNews .newsDate {
    margin-top: -5px;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLight;
    border-radius: 6px 6px;
    background-color: @primaryLighterStill;
    margin-left: -40px !important;
}

/* [XENAUDENTIO][LINKCOLOR] */
.blockCtrl a:link,
.blockCtrl a:visited { color: @button.color; }
.subHeading a:link,
.subHeading a:visited { color: @button.color; }

/* [XENAUDENTIO][MONTHLY_VIEW] */
.nowToday {
background-color: @primaryMedium !important;
background-image: url("@imagePath/xenforo/class-specific/tab-gradient.png") !important;}

/***** [end] CUSTOMIZED STYLE FOR ADDONS *****/

Top Bottom