Class

Class 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Firefox 7 has an option to tune your font rendering.
Open about:config and find there gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.rendering_mode
Then choose the variant that suits you best.
Also the font anti-aliasing can be configured via CSS for webkit-powered browsers with -webkit-font-smoothing.

Firefox 7 has an option to tune your font rendering.
Open about:config and find there gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.rendering_mode
Then choose the variant that suits you best.
Also the font anti-aliasing can be configured via CSS for webkit-powered browsers with -webkit-font-smoothing.
I tried adding that in, but it didn't work, I think its the font. What do you think?

I will probably be buying Class from you. What does the 1 hour include? Do I tell you what I want and send you design files and you make it badass for me?

I will probably be buying Class from you. What does the 1 hour include? Do I tell you what I want and send you design files and you make it badass for me?
The one hour is for anything you want done, related to the design, and overall interface. This includes styling a mod, installing a logo, perhaps designing some presets in this case, adjusting the fonts or font sizes, you name it. And don't worry, we aren't strict on the hour. What I generally ask people to do is to give me a list of all the stuff they want done that they think would come close to an hour. If it goes over the hour, we will let you know, otherwise we get it all done and will also of course tell you if you have more time.

What a lot of people like to do is watch me work over TeamViewer or Skype, which I am open to.

If I show you my SMF board I am going to move over can you make the colors and theme style similar (it would obviously look better already being on XF)? I need something very classy and old south looking with red white and blue colors...

If I show you my SMF board I am going to move over can you make the colors and theme style similar (it would obviously look better already being on XF)? I need something very classy and old south looking with red white and blue colors...
I'm sure that would be fine. If you want, start a conversation with me. Or, after you purchase the style, feel free to create a ticket in your support area. :)

I have a qustion about the price. Is it for one year? Have nothing found on your page.
btw, I like what youre doing nice styles and Im hopeful that there is one for me in the future.

I have a qustion about the price. Is it for one year? Have nothing found on your page.
btw, I linke what youre doing nice styles and Im hopeful that there is one for me in the future.
The price is a one-time cost, and you will receive updates on that product for life.

And thanks for that, we do appreciate it very much :).

I love it!

My only suggestion would be to change the color and placing of the copyright, it looks out of place how it is now (y)

Hey, thanks for your comment. Do you not like the idea of users being able to change the style?

I want the option to use the styler. I am just looking for 4options without clicking the "update" bottom. I also want to make sure the setting is save, so when I log in next time from another computer it shows my my preferences.

I want the option to use the styler. I am just looking for 4options without clicking the "update" bottom. I also want to make sure the setting is save, so when I log in next time from another computer it shows my my preferences.
If the Styler is popular, I will develop this functionality, but it requires integration with XenForo. Currently, it uses cookies.
Hey,

I have 3 Questions:

- Can i pay with Moneybookers?
- Can i disable the Styler?
- Can you create + install a Backround Image for me like this (not the same, more in a Party/Club Style): http://www.audentio.com/images/portfolio/sites/large/d3gaming.jpg ?

Thx
Hello!

Currently, our site only works with Paypal :(. Yes, you can disable the styler. And yes I can, we have a customization price at $45 for the first hour. If thats all you need, I don't mind doing it for free :) I am sorry about the payment method, we plan on integrating other payment options with Audentio.com, but currently and for the foreseeable future, Paypal is all we are capable of doing. If you have any ideas, I am open to other suggestions to help you out.

Thanks,
Mike

Am trying to buy but the code XenPower dosn't work :( when you hit CheckOut

And does this work with the 1.1 Beta?

Top Bottom