1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas Decorations!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Joe., Nov 13, 2010.

1. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

Have you decorated for Christmas yet? Do you decorate the outside of the house and the inside? Only outside? Only inside?

2. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

So far Ive put up some stuff in the house.

I have a Fiber Optic tree in my living room that changes colors.

Looks like this:
    [​IMG]

I also have a small 2 foot tree in the bathroom with little red berries on it

Looks kind of like this:
    [​IMG]

In the kitchen I have a blue colored tree with white lights.

Looks like this:
    [​IMG]

I have some other stuff in the closet that I will break out soon I suppose but right now we have mini tree's everywhere! :)

3. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

We wait until about a week before Christmas before the decorations go up. Most of the decorating is done inside, and depending on the weather outside we will put some out there as well; a few lights, moving reindeer and sleigh, and some lighted stars. :)

4. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Since we all grew up, and that our economic outlook is bad....we decided no christmas until we're stable.

5. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

You can still decorate for Christmas if you have stuff from past years or you can even go to the dollar or thrift store for some cheap stuff. :D

6. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Electricity costs money, y'know.

7. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

Not everything is electronic. :p
    Your computer uses more. lol

8. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Some of us still have Thanksgiving to get thru first before decorating for Christmas.

9. Joe.

Joe. Active Member

I looked for thanksgiving decorations and could not find any. Just took down the halloween stuff a week ago and went straight to christmas.

10. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Much of what you use for Halloween can be used for Thanksgiving...pumpkins, cornstalks, etc.