Check Tables [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
What kind of trouble do you have?
I use it since first release and have actual no problems with it.
Otherwise, post your errors, so the developer can solve them when he have the time - its a free add-on. ;-)
Are you replying to me? I said it works great, just wondering why it's still in beta?

0815 updated Check Tables with a new update entry:

Up to now I had a strict check of the tables/columns. So that they are only used in the right context.
I have now changed this.
This is more likely to lead to a positive false report than to a negative false report.

In addition, legacy add-on dependencies are now also scanned. This increases the accuracy, according to the above scheme, and thus produces even fewer negative false positives.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes - and in this case not for the first time. Iam pissed off about this as I know this not the first time they do it.

@0815 (or should I call you the other name? ;) )
Sorry my friend, but your behavior is really childish as well as unfair - but unfortunately it's not the first time you've done it.
But for me the last time now. You should grow up slowly!

You have good ideas, but unfortunately no stamina and, above all, you obviously still can't ignore the few haters and instead enjoy the much more well-disposed ones.
I know what I'm talking about, I'm in online commerce and it's no different - a negative opinion can ruin your day if you don't learn how to deal with it professionally.

I wish you all the best, but work on yourself - or else stay away from the industry permanently. ;)

Damn - such a good idea simply droped at the trash. :-(

This helped me find left behind tables, and some utf8mb3 that I never would've know about.

Maybe it should be a core feature, or someone create something similar. Very useful, gutted it's gone so quickly.

It was for every one usefull when you hav used Xenforo over many years and versions. Yes - as a core feature will be fine.

That's for addon update checks? Not a database check addon like this one.
Honestly... This is not something to really worry about, and is extremely risky.

If you do not know what you're doing, even with a tool, you should never touch the database directly.

Honestly... This is not something to really worry about, and is extremely risky.

If you do not know what you're doing, even with a tool, you should never touch the database directly.
You have lost me. The addon in this thread was really useful and I'm hoping for a replacement.

Its safer as to delete without this addon. ;-)
I use it for a first view, then for renaming and after a test time and backups I can try to delete some stuff I never find without the add-on. So - for me its very helpfull.

It’s coming. :)
Good news - realy good news. Thanks. :)
If it starts a alpha test - I can help to test as a add-on junkie with enough old tables and rows. And with translation to German language. ;)

Top Bottom