Check Add-On update [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 232995
  • Start date Start date
Here the same error as @mcatze says ... but its not a real big problem for me at the moment. So what... :-)
I think you will find a solution for this. :-)

For the moment I spended litle bit bucks for food and for heating or for what ever a developer need to life and work. :D
So I can tell the you good news also - the spend button works. ;) ;)

Please consider a VPS + CloudFlare to secure the service. And display the costs next to the donate button please.
It would be nice if the addons page would still be reachable if the addon statuses cannot be loaded.

Last edited:
0815 updated Check Add-On update with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 8

[add] Logging in to XF with Tfa Support
[add] Download/update bulk of Free Add-Ons hosted on XF

[fixed] Improvements in the communication with my server. If it should not be accessible, it was so far that the Add-On side was only limited operable. I have changed this completely.
[fixed] Improvements in descriptions and labels
[fixed] Many other improvements

I am very sorry for the, in the past week, massive connection problems. I hope that my changes in the add-on will make them a thing of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @0815 thanks for releasing this addon.
After installing it, I'm seeing a message at the top of the Addons page:
You are not currently logged in to xenforo.com. Therefore, the full functionality is not available to you. Log in here.
When I click the link to log in, whether it's the login credentials for Xenforo or my forum, they not correct.
What's this about, please?

It appears to be trying to log in to a page: YOURSITE/admin.php?index/login-xf rather than logging into xenforo.com

I've just tried it again using my xenforo forums username and password and this time it did work.

One question, I am concerned if the details can be passed on or used, this is no reflection on 0815 but more an observation

One question, I am concerned if the details can be passed on or used, this is no reflection on 0815 but more an observation
As it concerns passing xenforo.com credentials, that's a valid concern. The developer states there are no callbacks and only the API is called. To be certain another developer would need to audit it. Maybe someone from the xenforo staff is willing to chime in? @Chris D ?

My add-ons are always clean. Fortunately, since it is PHP, this is up to everyone to verify! The data remains on your server and is only used to log in to XF...The transmission of data is also 100% only to xenforo.com

Therefore - volunteers before who verify this :)

Edit:
But anyone who has fear/doubt - does not have to use it ;) This is only necessary for the download. The version information remains even without login.

Works fine for me. The login to use is the xenforo.com credentials.
Tried that. Doesn't work.
The page is
Code:
https://www.mgevs.com/admin.php?index/login-xf
and when I try to log in, I get
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.
I'm already logged in here, by the way.

Thanks for the reassurance 0815, keep up the good work (y)

@Stuart Wright - have you tried entering your username and password for the Xenforo forums, not the one for your Xenforo account?

Top Bottom