Fixed  Changing Sex

Is that here on XenForo.com or your own site?

I've just managed to change it several times without a problem both here and on my own installation.

If it's your own site, what version software are you running and can you list any add-ons you have installed.

Is that here on XenForo.com or your own site?

I've just managed to change it several times without a problem both here and on my own installation.

If it's your own site, what version software are you running and can you list any add-ons you have installed.
I get this error on my site and on this forum. I'm using FireFox 3.6.15. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• error.webp
    error.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
I am unable to reproduce this.

I have no problem on several installations with Chrome, Firefox or IE.

I have no problem on several installations with Chrome, Firefox or IE.
Well I just tried with IE8 and I'm having the same problem. It saves the sex, but it says undefined error instead of saved. Anyways I don't really care

o/t

You don't even want to know what I thought when I read this title.... :oops:
Lol! Same here. I mean, I know XF is advanced...but THAT advanced?! :D

And this didn't help much either...

This has got to be a classic example of 'mis-quoting'. Sorry for that, Paul. :oops:

I just tried with both Chrome and Safari. No problem... So looks like Webkit's fine with any personal prefs? ;)

Maybe IE is more homophobic, but as I'm on OSX and don't feel like bringing my Parallels up atm.

Aww heck. I wouldn't do it for anyone else... But for XF I brought up the bane of my existence (IE 6) and checked. Was able to change from male -> female -> back with no problem.

Obviously there's SOME problem, because more than one person has reported it, but I'm guessing it's more complicated than what browser you use. My money is on a cookie or js pref setting.

I just tried this on my other computer which is a mac running Opera and still got the error. So it's definitely not a cache or computer issue.

You're not alone. I've the same issue. Using IE as well as Opera on Windows 7. I logged in with facebook integration and removed facebook integration, added it again, deleted the cache, used the private mode as well as the normal mode.. no luck..
[edit]It saves the settings here, too so the error is just a cosmetic issue..[/edit]

People who were trying the welcome block on xenfans were reporting this as well. The matter seems to have gone away when I removed <label> around my own link. That of course could also have been a coincidence.

Top Bottom