XF 2.2 Changing log_in_or_register_to_post and log_in_or_register_to_reply

Vrumurel

Hello, I'm trying to set this message to appear for just registered users, not guests, or maybe for both if possible, is there any way I can do that? http://prntscr.com/vu95s5
Also, to be more specific, I'm trying to set that message to appear just in one section, is there any way I can set like the forum ID or something to appear just on that section? The thing I'm trying to do is making that section something where they can promote their stuff and that message to appear just in that specific area.

It's really not clear what you are asking.

The message will only show to visitors who are not logged in, if the writing before registering feature is disabled.

Logged in members will never see that.

So, I want that message to be visible to everyone, guests, and registered users. The text is not important, what I'm trying to achieve is for that specific message that is visible for everyone to set it to a certain section, like a certain forum ID.

I still don't understand.

The message only shows to logged out visitors.

Showing it to logged in members for one node makes no sense if they can post there.

That's the thing, they can't post there, that's what I'm trying to do, set the permissions for that node so they can't post there unless they buy a membership and become members of some group and then they will be able to do it.

So just set the permissions for the node for the registered user group.

Having a message stating they must register or log in to post makes no sense if they are already registered and logged in.

If you want to inform them that they need to purchase an upgrade to post, use a notice.

Top Bottom