Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
Dear @TickTackk
Kindly change thread controller setupThreadEdit function from protected to public in next update to avoid any mismatch with other addons

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

1. Can I change the post time and keep the same author?

2. Is there a setting to change date/time to current time instead of having to enter it manually?
My use case:
I have an RRS feed that goes into moderation. The problem is when I approve them, the timestamps are from the actual post and these get lost in the new post list. When I approve the post I want it to accept the approval date. I know this will take two actions, but I'd like to edit time to current, then click approve. I don't want to have to add it manually if possible just because this is a daily task already and it saves time. If this is not possible can you add a button that enters the current time into the fields? Like [Current time] "This adds your local board time into the fields" or something like that.

Thanks!

1. Can I change the post time and keep the same author?
Yes you can.

2. Is there a setting to change date/time to current time instead of having to enter it manually?
Not at this moment.

I have an RRS feed that goes into moderation. The problem is when I approve them, the timestamps are from the actual post and these get lost in the new post list. When I approve the post I want it to accept the approval date. I know this will take two actions, but I'd like to edit time to current, then click approve. I don't want to have to add it manually if possible just because this is a daily task already and it saves time. If this is not possible can you add a button that enters the current time into the fields? Like [Current time] "This adds your local board time into the fields" or something like that.
What you're looking is definitely possible but for does not fit the scope of this add-on.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, yes I understand it does not fit the scope of this, but I may still use this and manually enter. In the meantime I have made my suggestion here:
Thanks!

getting this error!

Code:
LogicException: Content type xfmg_media must define an 'entity' value in src/XF/App.php at line 2568
XF\App->getContentTypeEntity() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildAttachmentOwner.php at line 42
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildAttachmentOwner->getNextIds() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 30
XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 79
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

getting this error!

Code:
LogicException: Content type xfmg_media must define an 'entity' value in src/XF/App.php at line 2568
XF\App->getContentTypeEntity() in src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Job/Upgrade/RebuildAttachmentOwner.php at line 42
TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Job\Upgrade\RebuildAttachmentOwner->getNextIds() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 30
XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 253
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 195
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 79
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Getting this same error, as well.

Top Bottom