Change Content Owner or Date

Change Content Owner or Date 2.0.15

No permission to download
Hello bat!

Quick question: do we really need php 7.3?

Is already stable?

I'm on 7.2.x.x.x or something right now but i think i can upgrade this.

Hello there.

I have this add-on installed for my board. It works fine overall, but this error comes up occasionally in the server logs:
Code:
LogicException: Could not find repository 'XF\Repository\ProfilePostComment' for 'XF:ProfilePostComment' src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php:258

Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php(849): XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->getRepository('XF:ProfilePostC...')
#1 [internal function]: XF\Mvc\Controller->repository('XF:ProfilePostC...')
#2 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/AbstractPlugin.php(79): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/ControllerPlugin/Content.php(97): XF\ControllerPlugin\AbstractPlugin->__call('repository', Array)
#4 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/ProfilePost.php(112): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\ControllerPlugin\Content->extendContentEditAction(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'comment', 'XF:ProfilePostC...')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\ProfilePost->actionCommentsEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:ProfilePost', 'Commentsedit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\ProfilePost), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\ProfilePost), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Any ideas what could cause this?

Cheers.
~Opalium
Hi @batpool52!, have you seen my message (quoted above)? Just making sure you didn't miss it. If you need more information do let me know.

batpool52! updated Change Content Owner with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Changes
  • New: Improved the how content date will be set
  • Changed: Lowered minimum PHP version requirement to 7.1
  • Changed: Updated phrases to match with general inline moderation
  • Changed: Do not allow changing content owner to the current owner
  • Fixed: xf_thread_user_post table not being updated when thread owner is changed
  • Fixed: Use forceSet to set user id when setting user id...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What exactly doesn't work?
I ticked all threads on a page using the moderation bar, used "change owner", typed in the new owner, then ok, it still shows the old owner. Nothing changed. Do I have to rebuild sth? I believe the old version changed immediatly that is why I think this doesn't work but I could be wrong.

I figured out the problem. The new owner cannot see the node the threads were in. I didn't know that there is a thing to prevent that. No error message was displayed.
Because one always can move threads to a node where people can't see them, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem to change owner of threads in a node which is not open to the public. I just temporarily gave that user the permission to see the node, changed the owner, and done.

Get these errors once or twice a day:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]                
[*]ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post::getBreadcrumbs(), 0 passed and exactly 1 expected
[*]               
[*]src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/ChangeOwner/Post.php:21
[*]            
[/LIST]
#0 [internal function]: TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post->getBreadcrumbs()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Template/Ad.php(117): call_user_func(Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php(27): Siropu\AdsManager\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManager\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2648): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1916): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1794): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(435): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(355): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Is this a problem with this add-on or Ad Manager?

@batpool52!
Please explain in detail what phrase means: Bump content time by specific hours, minutes or seconds. And what should happen to author or post after default 30 seconds?
Tnx!

If you set the bump value of content to 1 hour and apply it for a post which was posted at 4.20 AM then the post time will be changed to 5:20 AM.

Errors when changing date and time message
скрин973.webp
Server Error Log
Code:
Error: Call to undefined function TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\cal_days_in_month() src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/AbstractOwnerChanger.php:204

#0 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/ControllerPlugin/Content.php(157): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\AbstractOwnerChanger->setNewDate(Array)
#1 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/ControllerPlugin/Content.php(48): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\ControllerPlugin\Content->setNewOwnerDateTimeAndInterval(Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Post\OwnerChanger), Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post))
#2 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(38): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\ControllerPlugin\Content->actionChangeOwner(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post), 'TickTackk\\Chang...', 'XF:Post')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionChangeOwner(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'ChangeOwner', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TG\EditPostOnlySA\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TG\EditPostOnlySA\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Errors when changing date and time message
View attachment 209232
Server Error Log
Code:
Error: Call to undefined function TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\cal_days_in_month() src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/Service/Content/AbstractOwnerChanger.php:204

#0 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/ControllerPlugin/Content.php(157): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\Service\Content\AbstractOwnerChanger->setNewDate(Array)
#1 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/ControllerPlugin/Content.php(48): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\ControllerPlugin\Content->setNewOwnerDateTimeAndInterval(Object(TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Service\Post\OwnerChanger), Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post))
#2 src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(38): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\ControllerPlugin\Content->actionChangeOwner(Object(SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Post), 'TickTackk\\Chang...', 'XF:Post')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionChangeOwner(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'ChangeOwner', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TG\EditPostOnlySA\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TG\EditPostOnlySA\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}
Ask your host to enable PHP's calender extension.

Ask your host to enable PHP's calender extension.
Hello batpool, just want to make sure
I'm using Ads manager 2 Lite (not Ads manager 2) of Siropu, is it okay to use with Change Content Owner addon ?
I'm very need both addon, can't turn off any, I tried install your addon on my clone server, and my clone server isn't installed Ads manager 2 Lite yet so I'm not sure that both addon not conflict each other

Hi @batpool52!
I got a bug report from ACP and I want to report it to you
This bug happen when I right click open new tab at Edit button in post or thread (to open new tab)

1567904433259.webp

Here is report:

Server Error Log
  • ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post::getBreadcrumbs(), 0 passed and exactly 1 expected
  • src/addons/TickTackk/ChangeContentOwner/XF/ChangeOwner/Post.php:21
  • Generated By: user
  • 8/9/19 at 00:55
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: TickTackk\ChangeContentOwner\XF\ChangeOwner\Post->getBreadcrumbs()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/Template/Ad.php(109): call_user_func(Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManagerLite/Listener.php(27): Siropu\AdsManagerLite\Template\Ad->__construct(Object(XF\Pub\App), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#3 [internal function]: Siropu\AdsManagerLite\Listener::templaterGlobalData(Object(XF\Pub\App), Array, Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#4 src/XF/Extension.php(67): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/App.php(2648): XF\Extension->fire('templater_globa...', Array, NULL)
#6 src/XF/App.php(1916): XF\App->fire('templater_globa...', Array)
#7 src/XF/App.php(1794): XF\App->getGlobalTemplateData(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Pub/App.php(435): XF\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(355): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(53): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

Top Bottom