Casual - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Hello, on the responsive I am getting a "new posts" at the top. But I am using the "recent posts" add on so its a bit redundant to have the "new posts" there. Is there a way to remove "new posts"?

Thank you for your time.

Hello, on the responsive I am getting a "new posts" at the top. But I am using the "recent posts" add on so its a bit redundant to have the "new posts" there. Is there a way to remove "new posts"?

Thank you for your time.
Not sure on the add-on you're using or how it applies itself but you would need to edit the template and remove the link. Might need to ask the author of the add-on but...

In the navigation template find:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li>

And replace it with this:
Code:
<xen:comment><li><a href="{xen:link 'find-new/posts'}" rel="nofollow">{xen:if $visitor.user_id, {xen:phrase new_posts}, {xen:phrase recent_posts}}</a></li></xen:comment>

@Steve F, apologies I should have included a screen shot. It is now attached of what I am talking about. Its basically the "new posts" box with the 5 posts in it.
newposts.webp

No, thats the responsive layout. On the regular layout I have the "new posts" side bar block disabled because I am using "recent posts" and do not need it. But for some reason the very top block on the responsive is "new posts".

This would do the trick in extra.css:

Code:
#headerMover #header, #headerMover #headerProxy {
  background-color: transparent;
  background-image: none;
}

Top Bottom