Casual - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

I notice the text editor jacked

9203488996_9a5c0c60c7_o.jpg

Hi Russ,

How can the dark background be adjusted on this style?

I want to try the following things:

1. Different coloured background.

2. Use an image for the background.

Can both these be accomplished? If so, how?

Hi Russ,

How can the dark background be adjusted on this style?

I want to try the following things:

1. Different coloured background.

2. Use an image for the background.

Can both these be accomplished? If so, how?

Sure, you can use style properties -> general HTML to adjust the property, you can also include an image there that repeats or not

Sure, you can use style properties -> general HTML to adjust the property, you can also include an image there that repeats or not

Only issue is when I change the colour or try to add an image it doesn't update.

Hi Russ,

Which property controls the background colour of inside the sidebar blocks? I thought I found it, but I ended up changing the outside instead.

Also, where is the sidebar gradient property?

Hi Russ,

Which property controls the background colour of inside the sidebar blocks? I thought I found it, but I ended up changing the outside instead.

Also, where is the sidebar gradient property?

Managed to do this with the following addition to Extra.css:

Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent {
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}

Managed to do this with the following addition to Extra.css:

Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent {
background-color: #FFFFFF;
}

That's exactly it, currently it's controlled via Secondary Content, so you can use that in extra.css

Just a heads up this is compatible with RC 1, I'll be making some small cosmetic fixes but won't release until 1.2 final since there's no show stoppers.

@alertBalloon color should be static and the same as @alertBallonArrow (#e03030)
so if the pallet colors are changed the alert balloon will not get half changed and will be red like the moderation notifications and another (#e03030) alerts

:) the skin is awsome

Top Bottom