Casual - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Russ

Russ submitted a new resource:

Casual - pixelExit.com - A casual style with beige, orange and brownish colors

This release from pixelExit.com is one of the first styles made by us. Originally made it's debut during the first week after the launch of XenForo we've gone ahead and re-coded and re-colored it to a higher standard.

This is a free release from us
Consider one of our premium styles as well found here
Or contact us for a custom style...

Read more about this resource...

Russ, you should release this themes in paid. Because this themes is too good to be true.

I'm testing it in my site and I'm loving it! (y)

Just a heads up this style doesn't require an update for 1.1.5 that I've noticed so far. We'll leave it at this release for now and the next update will be cosmetic/suggestions from everyone.

Nice looking theme there and agree that it looks stunning on AWBM :D

Thanks a bunch, and I do have to agree with you guys it looks great on there.

Kevin did you have to do a bunch of tweaking for the 3rd party add-ons?

I would add this in extra though to fudge with the character block(spacing on the h3):

Code:
#charIcons .secondaryContent {
margin: 7px 0px 0px 7px;
}

Kevin did you have to do a bunch of tweaking for the 3rd party add-ons?
So far the tweaks for 3rd party add-ons have been minimal. XenMoods, with those images in use, was breaking out of the width of the user area in the postbit so that needed a fix to move the image to the left to keep it contained. Other than that we're using some code from Shelley to style the Twitter block in the header. That's it so far other than a couple of tweaks to the stock XF display areas. I am planning on switching it from XenMedio to XenMediaGallery so I'll let you know if we do any tweaks there.

I would add this in extra though to fudge with the character block(spacing on the h3):
Added, thanks! :)

Done testing. (almost) Perfect blending with my WP themes. But need some little tweaking. Anyway, how to change link color in notices? Because the default color is.. difficult to see:
notices.webp

Another, this gradient looks strange:
poll.webp

Done testing. (almost) Perfect blending with my WP themes. But need some little tweaking. Anyway, how to change link color in notices? Because the default color is.. difficult to see:
View attachment 46668

Another, this gradient looks strange:
View attachment 46670

First issue with the links:

Add this to extra.css:

Code:
#Notices .noticeContent a {
color: @primaryLight;
}

As for the gradient... it does look strange and I'll need to probably do my own, you can go into Style Properties -> Building Blocks - > Secondary Content and remove the background-image, repeat and position, leave the color.

That will take it out for all secondarycontent css but.. it does look a bit funny, you can keep it or remove it until I get a better looking one there.

Russ updated Casual - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Beta 1 Compatibility

This is an optional update for those of you running 1.2.0 Beta 1, since Casual uses no template edits(other than the footer) it was a harmless update :).

To upgrade you'll need to upload the casual folder(***WARNING*** your custom images will be overwritten so be careful)

If you're running 1.1.5 there is no need for an update

Change-log
6/23/2013
- Footer template brought up to date
- Page width Controller adjusted for responsiveness

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great. I'll test it this week on 1.2beta. If i like it, ill buy a branding free licence just to show my support :-)

Thanks for the update. Do you do custom work? I'm digging the style and I just wanna know how much you charge? Private Message me if you do freelance.

Thanks for the update. Do you do custom work? I'm digging the style and I just wanna know how much you charge? Private Message me if you do freelance.

I do custom work for sure :) I'll shoot you a message when I get back in town tomorrow

Top Bottom