Casual - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

This style is working with 1.2 stable fine. (y)

Sounds great, minor improvements for the release coming today.

- Improved Page nav styling
- Improved Button styling
- Improved Login styling
- Fixed "Discussion List Handle Link"
- Fixed page background using custom color(uses pageBackground from color palette now)
- Fixed Poll gradient
- Removed/Added some stock images from 1.2 upgrade

Hi @Russ ... i am using a couple of addons which requires Nav Tabs like Showcase, Resources, FAQ etc.. although all works well in desktop browsing.... the nav bars and secondary nav is messed up.. here's a screenshot... the demo link that you have provided above also has the same issue when i reduce the resolution... is there anything i should do to fix this?

casual bugs.webp

Strange it's not doing that for me at all on the demo. Do you have a link to your site by chance, either here or PM

Strange it's not doing that for me at all on the demo. Do you have a link to your site by chance, either here or PM
Russ, I've seen it before but is one of those things that seems to happen sometimes but not all the time. The only way I can reproduce it consistently on the demo site is by shrinking the width down to about 300px (shot attached); I'm using Chrome at the moment, haven't tried FF or IE yet.

Capture.webp

This:

Code:
.message .messageInfo, #QuickReply {
margin-left: 194px !important;
}

Is messing it up, remove it and you're set.

Thank you so much Russ! That did the trick. Only downside is now the box around the avatar/postbit has expanded, no margin between it and the text so I'll need to see if I can adjust that.

Ok figured it out, remove the following and everything is good now. Not sure what add-on plugged this in.
Code:
.messageUserInfo
{
    width: 178px !important;
}
.message .messageInfo,
#QuickReply
{
  margin-left: 194px !important;
}

@Russ any chance of this being integrated with your framework to make changing things easier and then releasing a second option of this as a paid style with the frame work?

Last edited:
More than likely not on this one, technically speaking the style should work perfect with the framework because it uses no template edits however if it does go premium I would want to make a bunch of improvements on it but not sure if I have the time heh.

The only outdated template coming up is the footer one. It's probably not worth an update, but how do I manually fix it? (for 1.2.1)

Top Bottom