1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't find the tab styling. Driving me crazy.

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by hugh71158, Feb 2, 2012.

1. hugh71158

hugh71158 Member

Hi,

sorry if this answer is in the forum already - couldn't find it.

I am able to find all the styling options that I want, but I am stumped with just one. I added the XenMedio add on, and changed the tab title to Videos. But I can't change the color of that link, or the links to the right of the header (Inbox, Alerts, Logout)

In the Header & Navigation section I can change the size of the text links, but not the color of the unselected links. The selected link is just fine, I could change that color.

The attached image shows that I have Forums in yellow, but I can't change the grey Videos text. Any help would be appreciated.

Hugh

Screen Shot 2012-02-02 at 12.00.23 PM.png

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. hugh71158

hugh71158 Member

Hmm, entered the following and it didn't change anything.

.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {
    color: #ffffff; }

Seems a little strange, but then I know little about this. Btw, thanks for the speedy reply!

Hugh

4. Brogan

It works in a default style so you may need to ask in the custom style thread if it's not working for you.

5. hugh71158

hugh71158 Member

ok. Thanks again. :)

6. Brogan

Oh, try adding !important - that may solve it.

.navTabs .navTab.PopupClosed .navLink {
    color: #ffffff !important;
    }

7. hugh71158

hugh71158 Member

Bingo! Thank you so much Brogan, I will sleep better tonight with that off my mind - it was driving me crazy. :)

Hugh