1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can this forum be unarchived ?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Digital Doctor, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

feldon30 likes this.
  2. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

I believe the archive won't be unarchived, this has been brought up before.

3. feldon30

feldon30 Well-Known Member

The biggest problem with Resources being archived is that crucial discussions are located there, and they are NOT searchable by the standard search. You must specifically search the archive.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That is incorrect.
    Search works fine:
    http://xenforo.com/community/search/2014230/?q=search improvement ideas&t=post&o=date&g=1&c[title_only]=1

http://xenforo.com/community/search/2014236/?q=reviewing+advance+features+implemented&t=post&o=date

To answer the question in the first post, if the author of the thread asks for it be moved then it will be, otherwise not.
    There is little point in having a discussion on a proposed add-on which the original thread author is no longer interested in creating.

5. Digital Doctor

I just want the one thread unarchived.

FWIW, I dont see why the entire 107 threads in the discussion forum can't be unarchived.

6. Brogan

7. Digital Doctor

No one wanted the discussions archived in the beginning.

How about move all 107 and if 2 people want the threads archived, they can report the thread.

8. Brogan

The owners of the forum did.

You have your answer.
    Topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.