Can someone edit this PSD for me?

Matthew Hawley

If someone could edit this PSD for me that would be great!

I want two logos, one with [SCK] at the front and one without. Remove the icon at the front. I would like the logo to say LetsPWN. I want 'Lets' to be 'green' and 'PWN' to be #663300. I want [SCK] to be 'orange'. I want the slogan at the bottom to be "Official Minecraft server of ClanKillas" without the quotes. If the slogan is longer than the title then don't have a slogan. Thanks !

If someone could edit this PSD for me that would be great!

I want two logos, one with [SCK] at the front and one without. Remove the icon at the front. I would like the logo to say LetsPWN. I want 'Lets' to be 'green' and 'PWN' to be #663300. I want [SCK] to be 'orange'. I want the slogan at the bottom to be "Official Minecraft server of ClanKillas" without the quotes. If the slogan is longer than the title then don't have a slogan. Thanks !
If you make a request like this that includes text with a font that isn't standard issue on win or mac your best bet is to include the font name and variation if any so that if it is free someone can grab it or if it is a commercial font and they have it they can try.

logo.webp

Hows that?

Top Bottom