XF 2.2 Can I remove the "Forum list" and "New posts" "Post thread…" lines from ONLY the main site (myforum.com/forums/) ?

NandorHUN

Hi Guys!

The Forum lists and "New posts" "Post thread…" buttons line takes too much space in the theme that I use and they arent usefull at all if I also add widgets. I want to remove them from the main site. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks a lot!! :)

Hello,

You can do this,
Got to the forum_overview_wrapper and replace all the content by
HTML:
<xf:ad position="forum_overview_top" />
<xf:widgetpos id="forum_overview_top" />

{$innerContent|raw}

<xf:ad position="forum_overview_bottom" />
<xf:widgetpos id="forum_overview_bottom" />

Thanks!

Where is this? Will it also remove it from the forums (inside of a category) or just the main site?

How can I go back if I mess something up? Or should I just save the txt before I edit it out?

Thank you :))

ACP > Appearance > Templates > search it with the search bar
If you wan't to go back there is a button on all template pages to restore them.

This code remove the buttons on home page as you asked.

Hi Guys!

The Forum lists and "New posts" "Post thread…" buttons line takes too much space in the theme that I use and they arent usefull at all if I also add widgets. I want to remove them from the main site. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks a lot!! :)

You can use my free addon to do that,

You are using a custom theme so we can't provide you the right codes each time. You have to ask to the them creator.
But you can try this for what you want
HTML:
[data-template="forum_list"] {
    .p-title {
        display: none;
    }
}
Put this code in extra.less template

Is this in htmpl? or in php?

Anyway it only made the title disappeare not the entire line, but I figured it out thanks to you.

I rewrote it like this:

[data-template="forum_list"] {
.p-body-header {
display: none;
}
}

And with that the text and the line disappeared. Thank you :)

Top Bottom