XF 2.2 Can I batch create a number of forums with the same settings?

gogo

Even a copy button would be great. Now I have to go thru all the settings for creating every single node. That include choosing node type, forum type, parent node, thread types, prefixes, etc.

Even a copy button would be great. Now I have to go thru all the settings for creating every single node. That include choosing node type, forum type, parent node, thread types, prefixes, etc.
My admin tools (paid) can't batch, but it clones. I have it updated for 2.2 but I won't release it until 2.2 goes RC. There is also couple of feature requests I want to add to it. I'll be getting to that after the current add-on I am working on is completed.

When you clone a forum the only thing you need to supply is the new title, and new URL portion if you use it. It clones everything you listed, including moderators and permissions (optional), prefixes, and custom fields, and any settings added by other add-ons. Also this add-on can clone page nodes including custom HTML that may have been added.

It doesn't help you now, but the new update will be released shortly after XF 2.2 is stable.

Top Bottom