This may be a silly question, or maybe the Resource Manager is extendable enough that this can be developed as an addon to it. But, is it possible for "Resources" to be companies? Some may get what I'm trying to do here. I'm trying to see if this can actually work as a review system with a little tweaks here and there. I believe the basics are there, but I just need to know the following:
- Can the phrase "Resources" be changed to "Companies"?
- Can you add multiple rating criteria? (Service, Support, Quality, etc.)
- Can the tabs within a resource be developed to show custom content? As opposed to being "Updates" and "Discussion", can it be "Coupons"?
- Can you set "Resources" so that they must be approved by an admin before being made active? I figure you absolutely can, but thought I would ask regardless.
- Can you associate multiple users to a single resource? For instance you want to have more than 1 person update it on occasion.
- Can users with editing permissions to a resource respond to reviews? Just realized you can already do this .
- Can you remove the "upload" option altogether and simply have it be a URL specified by the user? Can those URLs then be tracked to see the number of outgoing traffic?