XF 2.1 Can’t login admincp

Beermonster

I’ve logged out and my password manager hasn’t saved the correct password, I can’t use forgot password as the SMTP server I’m using isn’t sending emails, I was logging in to fix it, so I can’t recover my password, any ideas how to get in? I’ve looked for the SMTP settings in the DB thought I could change them there, but I can’t find them.

There isn't an easy way to resolve it if email isn't working and there is no other super admin account.

You will need to manually edit the database to change a regular account to super admin, and use that to log in and reset your admin account password.
Naturally you will need to know the password for that other regular account.

It's always a good idea to write passwords down and ensure email delivery is functioning.

There isn't an easy way to resolve it if email isn't working and there is no other super admin account.

You will need to manually edit the database to change a regular account to super admin, and use that to log in and reset your admin account password.
Naturally you will need to know the password for that other regular account.

It's always a good idea to write passwords down and ensure email delivery is functioning.

Normally my password manager works well, just this time not being able to recevie emails has caused the issue, I have another account I can log in with, what do I change to make it super admin?

Top Bottom