Buying a lisence

Sprisa

I have come to the decision to buy a used lisence, but I do not where? I have checked theadminzone.com and extralisence.com but I haven't found anyone selling one, or selling with too many addons. Anyone know any good places to buy from? Also how can i make sure the seller doesnt scam me? For example they would decide to not just transfer the lisence after payment?

Solution
I just bought second hand lisence from someone active in TAZ :)
Good deal... like I said, buying from active participants here or there are usually a pretty good bet.... of course, sales here are restricted, but checking for their username here (and sending a message via conversation confirming it's not a scammer using it) usually turns out well.

Welcome aboard. You'll find overall that there are a great many folks here willing to answer support questions posted in the forum, and I guess you could say that the ticket support is OK..... now, where's my fast bike.... gotta get away from Brogan & Company. :ROFLMAO:
Good deal... like I said, buying from active participants here or there are usually a pretty good bet.... of course, sales here are restricted, but checking for their username here (and sending a message via conversation confirming it's not a scammer using it) usually turns out well.

Welcome aboard. You'll find overall that there are a great many folks here willing to answer support questions posted in the forum, and I guess you could say that the ticket support is OK..... now, where's my fast bike.... gotta get away from Brogan & Company. :ROFLMAO:

Solution
This gives some info on selling/buying second hand licenses:

For example they would decide to not just transfer the lisence after payment?
Just as an aside.. this is ALWAYS the hazard of buying a second hand license from someone you don't know. Generally if you can find someone that has a presence here or over on TAZ as active participants, you have a higher chance... but those are few and far between.

Just as an aside.. this is ALWAYS the hazard of buying a second hand license from someone you don't know. Generally if you can find someone that has a presence here or over on TAZ as active participants, you have a higher chance... but those are few and far between.

I purchased 3 second hand licenses from extra license and all went fast, smooth and professional without a hitch. I'm not sure they are still open but when you purchase you verify through Xenforo.

Top Bottom