[BS] Similar threads [Deleted]

hello,
i have just tried using this to replace a similar addon...it seems a conflict is preventing the list to show during thread creation tho....only during viewing a thread the widget shows....

i believe i have double checked the obvious things, is there something i can try to help find the reason?

perhaps related to this idea? fwiw, it did actually fix the bug this addon was creating...but idk if it did all the way lol

hello,
i have just tried using this to replace a similar addon...it seems a conflict is preventing the list to show during thread creation tho....only during viewing a thread the widget shows....

i believe i have double checked the obvious things, is there something i can try to help find the reason?
.unfortunately, I do not have this add-on, so I can not say anything

What a wonderful addon! Is it possible to only show the thread titles, without the usernames and post count etc.
So just:
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

I d like to put them under the thread.

Thanks very much!

What a wonderful addon! Is it possible to only show the thread titles, without the usernames and post count etc.
So just:
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

I d like to put them under the thread.

Thanks very much!
.I will add option for this in next update :)

Thanks for the addon :)

Are there no usergroup permisisons?
User that dont have permission to view a forum, similar threads will respect that?

i can confirm this fix works....there is one quotation missing at the end of the replace but by that difference, it totally works now.... big thanks to 021 for this fix which you didnt really have to do!

.there may be problems in the search index or simply there are no similar threads
No, its working before, but since a while, no similar threads showing at all, I re install add-on but no luck this time :), it may be due to any other add-on conflicting with this one :unsure:
I also disable some recent installed add-on but , against no luck

No, its working before, but since a while, no similar threads showing at all, I re install add-on but no luck this time :), it may be due to any other add-on conflicting with this one :unsure:
I also disable some recent installed add-on but , against no luck
.try to remember what you did before the add-on stopped working. Rebuild the search index.

This add-on caused a significant problem on my site where, at random times, after clicking on a thread it would take 10-15 sec+ to load that thread, or not load it at all. Once the add-on was disabled, the issue disappeared.

This add-on caused a significant problem on my site where, at random times, after clicking on a thread it would take 10-15 sec+ to load that thread, or not load it at all. Once the add-on was disabled, the issue disappeared.
.perhaps the problem in your search index. If the usual search for the forum you have loaded for a long time, you should optimize the search.

Top Bottom