[BS] Scheduled posting [Deleted]

I think there is a bug on schedule threat:

1607081976754.webp

Threat was scheduled to 11am, but writed on 9:19am. Then, on visit "What's new' page, it is ordered like was published at 9:19m instead of 11am.

I have permissions, but the option to schedule posts is no longer available. Not sure when this happened. Am on 1.1.2. - Xenforo 2.1.12

1608262313416.webp

1608262181452.png

Thank you for addon, but after post or thread is published and visible no send alerts/notifications/email to users who subscribed

Thank you for addon, but after post or thread is published and visible no send alerts/notifications/email to users who subscribed
If it's a scheduled post/thread, it's not visible until the scheduled time so no one can watch/subscribe to it, correct?

Seems that yes. But if someone was subscriber to someone thread and there was published (visible now) new post via this addon, subscribed user will not receive any notification about new reply.

Thank you for this addon. I think there is a bug with last poster date and time being when written and not when posted.
Last poster time being before it was posted and visible in forum.

Thank you for this addon. I think there is a bug with last poster date and time being when written and not when posted.
Last poster time being before it was posted and visible in forum.
This has already been reported, more than a month ago

1.1.2 is installed.

1612411854785.png

Just went to make a scheduled post and there is no option.

The permissions are set correctly:

1612411901204.png

Any known issues? Clashes with other addons?

Top Bottom