[BS] Scheduled posting [Deleted]

I just installed this (version 1.1.1) on XF 2.2 and it appears to be working just fine.

What isn't working for you?

This is really weird. There should be a schedule option under the text input, but I am sure there is no problem with the permissions, I will try again, thank you for your reply

I can see the schedule in the post reply, but post thread does not.
I can confirm, I'm seeing the same issue, I just installed for the first time, XF 2.2, latest version of the Add-on.

I can see the prompt in the reply box next to the Attach Files button, but no prompt when you Create a New Thread.

Checked Discussion, Poll, and Suggestion Threads, all the same issue.... Rebuilt addon, made no difference.

after turning on the scheduling function, my site reports these errors again
Fatal error: Cannot use XF\Entity\Post as Post because the name is already in use in /home/mydomain.com/public_html/src/addons/BS/ScheduledPosting/XF/Entity/Thread.php on line 5
An error occurred when I downloaded the attachment

I'm using the version v2.1.10 Patch 2

Guys, he said on the 10th he would be releasing a new version in "the coming days," and he was here just yesterday, so no doubt he's seen the comments and isn't inclined to add any more. So I think you can safely assume that it will be done when it's done, and all you can do is wait it out.

Thanks @021,

For me this works creating new threads and replies on mobile now.

Can you change the position of option for mobile replies? When I select option on replies and show the calendar this go out of the box. If this can be changed below "Attach files" options or in another place, this should be good.

Greetings.

Top Bottom