[021] Real time chat [Deleted]

Is there any plan to update it for Xenforo 2.2 ?

I am getting this error, when i disable chat errors disappear:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:editor_smilies is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:663

Is there any plan to update it for Xenforo 2.2 ?

I am getting this error, when i disable chat errors disappear:

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Template public:editor_smilies is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:663

Same for me.

Suggest features:
1. Why don't you add "{total} user is online" (interval can be 5 or 10 or 15 min), that would be great for users can see how many people are in chat with them, make them more interest to join in chat, it is very important imo
2. If user want to load more older messages, they don't need to open a new window to see older messages, a load function would be great then, when user scroll up to see previous message and they hit the end of scroll (default message limit is 60 lines right?), then it loads automatically older messages, it is another important feature imo
I'm glad to pay for an any good add-on if i need to use, you totally can make this add-on to a paid add-on for everyone to buy and support you if you try to make it more perfect day by day
There's few bugs but I think it's just minor

Last edited:
Why don't you add "{total} user is online" (interval can be 5 or 10 or 15 min), that would be great for users can see how many people are in chat with them, make them more interest to join in chat, it is very important imo
.it will interfere with active chat

If user want to load more older messages, they don't need to open a new window to see older messages, a load function would be great then, when user scroll up to see previous message and they hit the end of scroll (default message limit is 60 lines right?), then it loads automatically older messages, it is another important feature imo
Yes, I started to make an update in which I developed this feature as well. But, unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy to finish it

Yes, I started to make an update in which I developed this feature as well. But, unfortunately, I don't have the time and energy to finish it
Keep calm and keep coding, there's alot of work to do, I know that, but as long as you do it everyday, every thing will be done. One more bug, I wrote texts in chat, sometimes my text is lost, it didn't show up, I tested many times, you should check again. Besides, it delay like 1-2 sec after I hit enter, it shouldn't delay that long
-------
update the bug:
I tested with 3 different accounts with 3 different open windows, texted number 0 to 10, 3 accounts see different missing text numbers, you should test with that way for more clear result

Last edited:
Looks promising replacement for TaigaChat.

Do you have a demo available. Currently, it is disabled.
Honestly I still didn't see any add-on can replace TaigaChat, it is just so perfect and so smooth, no errors no bugs at all, but i'm still hoping someone can create a better add-on than Taiga, I bought and tried both Shoutbox and Chat add-on of Siropu but it can't compare to TaigaChat

update the bug:
I tested with 3 different accounts with 3 different open windows, texted number 0 to 10, 3 accounts see different missing text numbers, you should test with that way for more clear result
Can you make a priority for this add-on? Fix this bug and update scroll to see older message feature, that would be enough for me to buy

How to disable "mention in chat message" by default ? Alot of members don't like mention notification, I would like to disabled it by default

It will be located on your server public_html/src > config.php then just add
Code:
$config['bsRemoveCopyright'] = true;
Thanks!

Just a quick question about something I never really get, in the src there s two config file one is called "config.php" (extension is "default") and the other is config (and the extension is .php).
Which one is which? Or why is there two files?

Top Bottom