[BS] Matchmaking [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Matchmaking - Find new people to play your favourite games with!

This add-on helps people find partners to play their favorite games on any platform together.

Friendly UI, guest posting, many games and platforms - so you can describe it in short form.

In addition to the large list of already available games after installation, you can add your games.

Quick match creation
View attachment 223737
View attachment 223736

Convenient match filter
View attachment 223738
View attachment 223739...

Read more about this resource...

This is a great idea!

When I click on a match someone has set up, nothing happens. I assume a conversation should happen? That way they get a notification?

I would like to see this system made into a collab or help wanted system as well. If someone wanted to look for an artist, you could click on it and contact the person.

Then i would love for there to be way to search games/categories

When I click on a match someone has set up, nothing happens. I assume a conversation should happen? That way they get a notification?
.nothing should happen. There is a separate button for creating conversation
1588319724853.webp

I would like to see this system made into a collab or help wanted system as well. If someone wanted to look for an artist, you could click on it and contact the person.
This is an add-on for finding allies for games, I do not plan to remake it into something non-gaming)

Is it possible to remove games from the main list for communities that focus more on fighting games or non-gun games?

I was worried about the price and buying something that I can not customize. This almost convinces me. Thank you for answering so fast!

Reactions: 021
I like the add-on, however, I feel the players "nickname" is a little hidden. Any way to change the layout of that?

Hey 021, your site is down?

I'm interested in this add-on too.

Regards.

Top Bottom