[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

Hi Guys!
I have an issue with this addon- live forum statistics: with Dimension, Dimension Dark, and Illuminate, Illuminate Dark Xenfocus themes it looks messed up. The lines arent there where they should be. Is there any way to fix this? (It looks as it should in default theme though)

Thanks for the help!

Edit:

The problem is solved. Please ignore any issues that i posted here.

The problem is, with the last update, some Tabs changed they behavior, and what i need it to do is to recreate the Tabs the way i want.

Thanks for the attention.

Last edited:
Hi Guys!
I have an issue with this addon- live forum statistics: with Dimension, Dimension Dark, and Illuminate, Illuminate Dark Xenfocus themes it looks messed up. The lines arent there where they should be. Is there any way to fix this? (It looks as it should in default theme though)

Thanks for the help!
.hello. Please write to me on devsell.io giving me access to the forum where I can see the problem.

Hello @021!

As you know, my site is a news aggregator for most of part, and your add-on is perfectly for my needs. Google News Publisher is crawling my website and I'm very happy with that.

But i have a problem, easy to solve.

The Google Publisher is crawling your add-on too:

1611670770870.webp

You can confirm that because "Ignorar Tópico" means "Ignore Thread" on your add-on, so, there is any way to block bots/crawlers to see the widget?

Is something about to separate visitors from bots. I think would do fine.

Thanks.

How can I change the font size of everything on the widget? I want to make it a bit bigger.

How can I change the font size of everything on the widget? I want to make it a bit bigger.
Add this code to your extra.less
Less:
.lfs,
.lfs .contentRow-minor,
.lfs .tabs--list,
.lfs .tabGroup .structItem-cell--icon {
    font-size: 18px; // replace here size what you needed
}

Last edited:
Reactions: sbj
Add this code to your extra.less
Less:
.lfs,
.lfs .contentRow-minor,
.lfs .tabs--list {
    font-size: 18px; // replace here size what you needed
}
Thanks, although the thread titles, avatars, and arrows don't change their size. Only the columns on the right side.

Thanks, although the thread titles, avatars, and arrows don't change their size. Only the columns on the right side.
I think the problem is your style, try adding !important: font-size: 18px !important;

* Updated the post to increase the arrows.

** Other avatar sizes are not provided in default tabs. To increase the size of avatars in thread tabs, you need to modify the lfs_tab_thread_definition_macros template
Type: Simple replacement
Find: size="xxs" />
Replace: size="$YOUR_SIZE" />

Allowed sizes:
xs - 32px
s - 48px
m - 96px

And then add this code to extra.less:
Code:
.lfs .tabGroup .structItem-cell--avatar .avatar {
    height: 30px; // replace here size what you needed
    width: 30px; // replace here size what you needed
}

*** To increase the size of avatars in member tabs, you need to make such a modification for the lfs_tab_member_definition_macros template

Hi

I think your plugin could be a lot more powerful if you add the following:

I think your plugin that can get the most likes (reactions) in the last 24 hours (or a week, or a month) will have a very valuable list.

This list can be located in the sidebar or at the top of the main page of the site, for example.

I also think this list can be emailed to users as a newsletter. It will be very attractive for users to receive hot and popular content in their email.
I think it is very good to be able to adjust the content of this email through the following section:
AdminCP -> Communication -> Activity summary

This is a great plugin.

What do you think about this?

Hello.

I think your plugin that can get the most likes (reactions) in the last 24 hours (or a week, or a month) will have a very valuable list.
This functionality is already in the add-on
1623406575120.webp

I also think this list can be emailed to users as a newsletter. It will be very attractive for users to receive hot and popular content in their email.
I think it is very good to be able to adjust the content of this email through the following section:
AdminCP -> Communication -> Activity summary
This add-on serves other purposes. And such functionality will not be added to it.

Can anyone show this addon live on their forum to view it live. I am waiting for a link because I am interested in the addon but I have not seen it working. Thank you.

I would like to buy it but I have PHP version 7.2.34 on the server, v2.2.3 Patch 1 XF.

I have seen that some update requires PHP 7.4+ so I understand that it would not work for me, right?

Top Bottom