[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

I had a client who paid for 2 days for a pinned link, but it was not registered for two days, but indefinite. I would have thought that if someone paid for X days, the system would automatically do this?

Is this a bug? Or does this require an administrator to enter the duration when someone is paying for a pinned link/thread?

.this modification can help you:

Search type: Regular expression
Find: /<xf:avatar user="{\$user}" size="xxs" \/>.*?<\/xf:if>/s
Replace:
Code:
$0

<div class="structItem-cell structItem-cell--avatar">
    <xf:avatar user="{$thread.User}" size="xxs" />
</div>

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work and broke the layout.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 2.18.12 PM.webp

I had a client who paid for 2 days for a pinned link, but it was not registered for two days, but indefinite. I would have thought that if someone paid for X days, the system would automatically do this?
.it's impossible. Perhaps one of the administrators has disabled the end date for this link.

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work and broke the layout.
Apparently, you did something wrong. I checked this modification before sending it and it works.

Apparently, you did something wrong.

I'm sorry, but where in Xenforo is the search type "Regular Expression"? Where is this code? In the "lfs_article_definition_macros" template?

Perhaps one of the administrators has disabled the end date for this link.

I'm the only one with this ability, so it was not me or anyone else.

Had another person purchase a pin linked and the same thing happened, it didn't record the END DATE and it fired server errors.

Screenshot_2020-05-18 Server error logs The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum - Admin control panel.webp

I'm sorry, but where in Xenforo is the search type "Regular Expression"? Where is this code? In the "lfs_article_definition_macros" template?
.template modification admin.php?template-modifications/add&type=public
Template: lfs_tab_thread_definition_macros

Had another person purchase a pin linked and the same thing happened, it didn't record the END DATE and it fired server errors
I will try to solve this problem soon

Hello 021,

I think i found one bug after updating to the last version.

First, when i edit the Title on Tabs manager, i can really see the name changing in the main page, and thats functional, ok.

But when i return to the AdminPainel to see the Tabs Manager, the title inside the tab returns to the original value (without changing the translated name like i said before in the main page).

Take this for example:

1590277206137.png

I already translated the title for my language, saved, etc all.

And is working fine:

1590277245570.png

But the Tabs manager still have the same old Title value, like was never changed before.

And now, I'm going to configure a very nice Widget for my AMS add-on.

I'm going to do great things with your add-on man, congratulations for the job well done.

Am I missing something?...is there a way to pin the AMS article itself and not just the thread it creates?

Another question:

In the Members Tab, can we show just the total posts and reactions of the day, not the all time total of the Member?

I have some Members with more than 70k posts and they will always be on the firsts places.

In the Members Tab, can we show just the total posts and reactions of the day, not the all time total of the Member?
.hello. Yes, you can. When creating a new tab of the Members definition, select the preset Top posters for the last x days and specify the desired number of days

1590567768686.webp

021 updated [BS] Live forum statistics with a new update entry:

.changes:
  • New widget options
    • Enable scroll pagination
    • Pagination depending on the position of the window scroll
    • Load the a next page contents when X percent of a window is scrolled
Fixed:
  • Added link pin payment receipt email template
  • When switching from a tab in which there is pagination to a tab in which there is no pagination, loading was performed from the first tab
  • Incorrect values for date cut off

Read the rest of this update entry...

When 2.2 is out, you could add tabs like "most voted threads last 24 hour".
Or like "threads with solutions"
Or you could display the votings for every post if it has voting.

Reactions: 021
.you need to specify in the widget options which tabs to display
Theme is showing like this. It works fine on default. can this addon use independent css so it works for all themes? see username messed up and trophies not aligned properly.
1593492685244.webp

Hello 021! How are you doing?

Just a quick question, and a possible feature fix.

I was trying to test the pinned link option but i did not paid the test link.

So, i can find anywhere the 'delete' bought link.

As you can see in the image:

1595335448888.webp

We should have a administrative options to manage this.

But if i go to the Admin CP:

1595335570651.webp

No pinned links have been created.

Maybe this bug is because in the moment of my test, i did not give a Name to the link (just a url).

Can i remove this in DB? If yes, witch table?

Top Bottom