[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

.spring is coming, which means it's time to start heating the snow with 🔥 hot 🔥 discounts! Until March 10, the discount on this add-on is 43.3%! You can get these great stats for just $36.86.
From such discounts, spring will definitely come faster 🌿

1582871216687.webp

Would be great to buy this but I've been unable to create an account on your website to purchase. The confirmation on your website does not work, I've now tried three times. And yes, I've checked my Junk folders. I've also emailed support and heard nothing.

Would be great to buy this but I've been unable to create an account on your website to purchase. The confirmation on your website does not work, I've now tried three times. And yes, I've checked my Junk folders. I've also emailed support and heard nothing.
.hello. You do not receive a letter in the mail? Just checked, everything should work. Try again please. If there are problems, write to me in PM.

021 updated [BS] Live forum statistics with a new update entry:

1.0.6a

.changes:
  • Widget option Exclude tab groups and tabs changed to Display these groups and tabs
Fixed:
  • Display of phrases for the option to exclude content types
  • Broken tab sorting
  • Content type exclusion did not work for Tag content definition when using elasticsearch
  • XFES\Elasticsearch\RequestException: Elasticsearch error: [terms] query does not support [1] within lookup element when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those that have this add-on installed, how is the performance compared to AF? Worth to switch?

I really don't like to fully mention an other seller on this thread.
AddonFlare - Advanced Forum Stats
I haven’t had any performance issues my site. I’ve never tried AF but this add on is really flexible and 021 always around to fix things quickly or implement things he sees necessary. Also no visible branding and the pricing isn’t half bad!

I vouch for top monthly posters. I think that one is useful and could promote people to participate and compete with each other. I could also see it being useful for forum contests/competitions.

I vouch for top monthly posters. I think that one is useful and could promote people to participate and compete with each other. I could also see it being useful for forum contests/competitions.

Monthly would be good. I'm actually thinking if there's a dynamic way to show the relevant new activity without user manually switching views. Maybe adding more panes to that panel and making it more grid like, so you can have a top wide pane for activity, one for posters, one for posts etc

.don't quite understand. Can you give me example please?

Basically each time a new event occurs you switch the relevant pane to it. If it's a new post you switch to new posts view, new top poster you switch to top poster view. Idea is to show constant activity with as little user interaction as possible.

Top Bottom