[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

burada satın alamıyorum qr kodunu taratıyorum kontur yükleme sayfasına ulaşamıyorum türkiye'den satın almak istiyorum başka bir ödeme yöntemi yok kredi kartı veya başka bir şeyle yardımcı olabilirsiniz
Hello. Please let's talk in English. Unfortunately, I don't speak Turkish, so I can't guarantee if the Google translation is 100% correct.
Unfortunately, payment by card is not available at the moment.

I'm currently using the [BR] Modern Statistics from *******, (very much like this one) but it seems as if ******* is no longer updating their add-ons nor responding to support requests. Since upgrading to Xen 2, it no longer allows Polls to function properly, rendering it null for posting polls.

I'm wondering if this is the exact same add-on (sorry for my ignorance) or if this is a completely new add-on that will allow Polls to work?

Or, maybe there's another issue all together because even though the Polls will not show in the thread, they do show in the "latest activity." page/view. Maybe this strikes a cord with someone and can be pointed in the right direction for support.

Hello, @kr.sh.nr

I'm wondering if this is the exact same add-on (sorry for my ignorance) or if this is a completely new add-on that will allow Polls to work?
This is a completely different add-on from a different author. Polls will work for you, like all other parts of the forum.
Also, in case of problems, you can always contact me and get help :)

I will be glad to see you in the list of my clients ;)

hi sir

@021

, i have a quick few questions

1. Can I make this addon show the top users who got reactions instead of newest users?
and move it to the right instead of the left.

2. Can I make it show the prefixes beside the thread name?

Last edited:
Hello, @hugo4melton

1. Can I make this addon show the top users who got reactions instead of newest users?
Yes, sure. Just sort the tabs (/admin.php?lfs/tabs/, "Sort" button) so that the "Most reactions" tab comes first.

and move it to the right instead of the left.
To do this, increase the display order of the members group so that it is greater than the display order of the threads group.

2. Can I make it show the prefixes beside the thread name?
This is the default behavior. If this option does not work for you, please contact me from your devsell account.

For anyone looking to simply change the height of this widget only on mobile views, simply add this to extra.less

@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveWide)
{
.block[data-widget-key="live_forum_statistics"] { max-height: 330px;
height: 330px; }
}

(Addon author tried charging me more $$ ontop of the original purchase price to simply add this code and edit the bug of how this displays for mobile viewers). Not a fan of 'nickle and diming'. Review has been left, be advised.

Last edited:
It would be nice it it would support:
XenAddons - AMS Article comments
XenAddons - UBS Blog Entry comments
XenAddons - RMS Reviews

Hello

why am i getting error on my PHP 8 ?

Could not process BS-LiveForumStatistics-1.2.1.zip: The following requirements for Live forum statistics were not met: Live forum statistics requires PHP 7.4.0+.

@Ruh, your forum does not work on PHP 8. You can verify this by adding this query to the domain: /admin.php?tools/phpinfo

Top Bottom