[BS] Live forum statistics [Deleted]

Feature request/suggestion:

Hello dear @021, i don't know if i already suggested this, but would be great if possible.

Since the LFS Widget is very 'customizable', would be nice, if with the proper permissions (Admin/Moderator), we can change the color of the title, individually, for each Thread showing in the widget.

Some news or hot threads, for example, would be nice to put in red or yellow, etc. A simple 'color pallet' to choose a option in each thread and done.

What you think about that?

Feature request/suggestion:

Hello dear @021, i don't know if i already suggested this, but would be great if possible.

Since the LFS Widget is very 'customizable', would be nice, if with the proper permissions (Admin/Moderator), we can change the color of the title, individually, for each Thread showing in the widget.

Some news or hot threads, for example, would be nice to put in red or yellow, etc. A simple 'color pallet' to choose a option in each thread and done.

What you think about that?
In fact, this is still possible with the help of attributes and users can even buy the thread color when pinned, for example.
You can read about this in the FAQ: https://devsell.io/resources/bs-live-forum-statistics.2/field?field=faq
But in general, I think it will be more convenient to add this function separately, so I will be thinking about this idea.

Can you elaborate on the "enable scroll pagination" function?

I recently updated Xenforo (including this mod to the latest version) and "enable scroll pagination" no longer works.

I thought I could get away with it not working but users have started to complain. Is there any reason why this no longer works, when it worked before?

And then, when I select to paginate at a % of window screen (any number), it scrolls infinitely and ignores the users selection of max records, resulting in a bad user experience.

I recently updated Xenforo
To which version?

And then, when I select to paginate at a % of window screen (any number), it scrolls infinitely and ignores the users selection of max records, resulting in a bad user experience.
This option is needed if you want to design a forum in a similar way using a widget. So that the scrolling of statistics is not in a separate block inside the page, but depends on the browser's scrollbar. For correct work with this design, it is recommended to set the value to 80%.
But if the widget is not a central element, below which nothing is located, this option does not make sense and, naturally, will work strange for users.
1638529636463.webp

To which version?

That latest, SANS the one XF just released yesterday.

So that the scrolling of statistics is not in a separate block inside the page, but depends on the browser's scrollbar. For correct work with this design, it is recommended to set the value to 80%.

OK makes some sense.

This option is needed if you want to design a forum in a similar way using a widget.

I don't understand the JoyFreak pic, is LFS being used there on the home page?

Also, an FYI, the plugin is not compatible with XON's Multi-Prefix... the tab filtering seems to only work on the first prefix, not on any thereafter.

Last edited:
That latest, SANS the one XF just released yesterday.
I will check this bug.

I don't understand the JoyFreak pic, is LFS being used there on the home page?
No, that just example of design for which this option exists. The highlighted part in the screenshot may be statistics.
1638614787658.png

Also, an FYI, the plugin is not compatible with XON's Multi-Prefix... the tab filtering seems to only work on the first prefix, not on any thereafter.
This is not my problem, the integration in this case should be done by Xon, because its addon integrates multi-prefixes into the forum

Is it possible to add a tab with the Chat 2 add-on of Siropu? Or did anyone manage to do this?

.no bugs have been reported yet. Just keep in mind that the minimum PHP version for the latest update is 7.4.

LESS code to hide username in a specific widget:
Less:
.lfs[data-widget-key="YOUR_WIDGET_KEY"] {
    .tabGroup {
        .structItem-cell--mainData {

.postDate {
                float: right;
            }

.username  {
                display: none;
            }
        }
    }
}

Hey @021! How are you doing?

I'm back with a new request, more simple then this original quote.

What i need for my LFS Widget, differently in the main page, is that to hide only the prefixes from the thread title in your widget. Is causing some visual pollution for a widget that have a good purpose to give the user a direct access to the content.

I want to keep the original displaying, just removing/hiding the prefix.

I'm trying to use this original code, but no success to find the proper .prefixe.definition.whatever to use in the code in extra.less template.

Forget about it. I did it!

Just nailed with this:

Code:
/* Hide Prefix in LFS*/
.lfs[data-widget-key="live_forum_statistics"] {
    .tabGroup {
        .structItem-cell--title {

.label {
                display: none;
            }
        }
    }
}
/* Hide Prefix in LFS*/

Reactions: 021
Is it possible to add a tab with the Chat 2 add-on of Siropu? Or did anyone manage to do this?
Do you mean a separate tab where the chat widget will be? If so, then theoretically it is possible by replacing the tab template and inserting a widget there, but this would rather be a crutch. Perhaps I should add a tab handler that will just render the template?

Reactions: jul
Do you mean a separate tab where the chat widget will be? If so, then theoretically it is possible by replacing the tab template and inserting a widget there, but this would rather be a crutch. Perhaps I should add a tab handler that will just render the template?

I've no idea how it would look like. But a chat would be around the same size as this statistics add-on. So why not somehow have them placed at the same spot? The tab handler seems nice.

Also another question,
Is it possible to have a separator within the statistics?
What I mean is kind of the idea as this add-on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/advanced-sticky-thread-separator.8542/
Where there would be a few new posts/threads always listed on top and normal new threads/posts below it.

This way you could separate (newest) news/announcements made by staff with normal (newest) posts/threads.

Edit:
I haven't installed the add-on yet but from the images, you posted maybe it would be nice to add more information? There is a lot of whitespaces if you utilize this add-on for the full width of the forums page. You can also add like: in what forum section did it get posted, how many views and replies does the thread/post have.

Is it possible to have a separator within the statistics?
Yes, it is possible to do this by modifying the tab template

I haven't installed the add-on yet but from the images, you posted maybe it would be nice to add more information? There is a lot of whitespaces if you utilize this add-on for the full width of the forums page. You can also add like: in what forum section did it get posted, how many views and replies does the thread/post have.
You can either change the template of the desired tab for the desired display, or use the preset template for such display
1641211220708.png

To do this, when creating a tab, select the For widget (adaptive) display template
1641211291945.png

I can also make a template for you in the desired way to order. To do this, contact me in Telegram (indicated in the signature)

• Love
Reactions: jul
Hello! I love this addon. I have a few questions/concerns though.

1. The latest activity tab option doesn't allow filtering of certain prefixes or threads from certain forums. Is there a way I could hide threads with certain prefixes or from specific forums?

2. Is there some way I can hide/disable attachments from appearing in the latest activity tab?

3. Is there a way to hide "Reactions"?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi where can i change the color for:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

And how do i activate:

1649931804933.png

How to add icons like:

1649932273698.webp

Last edited:
@021

This just happened recently. On mobile iOS the live forum statistics box has disappeared. When I logout it appears again. But after logging in again it still isn’t showing. Trying a different browser brings it back again, but after a few hours it disappears again. It does show on desktop but I haven’t spent enough time on desktop to see if the same issue appears there. Any ideas? Thank you.

Hello, @spyralout
Unfortunately, I was unable to verify that you have a license for this add-on.
Please PM me at devsell from the account you purchased the license from for further support

burada satın alamıyorum qr kodunu taratıyorum kontur yükleme sayfasına ulaşamıyorum türkiye'den satın almak istiyorum başka bir ödeme yöntemi yok kredi kartı veya başka bir şeyle yardımcı olabilirsiniz

Merhaba, [KULLANICI=213677]@spyralout[/USER]
Ne yazık ki, bu eklenti için bir lisansınız olduğunu doğrulayamadım.
Daha fazla destek için lisansı satın aldığınız hesaptan devsell'de bana PM lütfen
burada satın alamıyorum qr kodunu taratıyorum kontur yükleme sayfasına ulaşamıyorum türkiye'den satın almak istiyorum başka bir ödeme yöntemi yok kredi kartı veya başka bir şeyle yardımcı olabilirsiniz

Top Bottom