[BS] Hidden content BB-codes [Deleted]

021 submitted a new resource:

[BS] Hide - Creation of hidden content by criteria.

.the main goals of this addon are to:
  • Promote user interaction
  • Reward users who contribute
  • Monetize your forum
This add-on achieves this by adding BB-codes similar to spoiler tags which you use to limit who can view specific content.

Content can be hidden or displayed to users based on their:
  • User name or User ID
  • User group
  • Reaction score
  • Message count
  • Time since registration
  • Trophy points
  • Resource count
  • Articles count
  • Registration...

Read more about this resource...

Nice add-on! :) I'd like to create a system where members can charge others to view their content in selected forums or in the AMS. Any money collected would be credited towards the author's account. Would your add-on work for this?

Nice add-on! :) I'd like to create a system where members can charge others to view their content in selected forums or in the AMS. Any money collected would be credited towards the author's account. Would your add-on work for this?
.thank you!) No, such a decision is best done as a separate add-on with an internal balance

As per the Resource standards point 1):

The add-on title must be clear as to its function, even if that's at the cost of brevity. For example, an add-on which automatically marks alerts viewed should be titled "Automatic alert view marking" rather than simply "Alerts".

The name of this add-on doesn't sufficiently reflect at-a-glance what it does.

We recommend changing the resource title to more closely convey what is being hidden, such as "Hide content BB codes" or similar.

Reactions: 021
@021

Is there a "react or reply" hide option? Meaning a user has the choice to do either to unhide links. (I'm not seeing a "reply" option at all, so I'm assuming no.)

Ajax support? Or does user have to refresh page to see revealed text? (Important for me because I get tired of people reporting that they liked or replied to a thread but hidden text is still hidden.)

Option to associate a certain hide tag as the default to be applied when using just "HIDE" tag?

Is there a "react or reply" hide option? Meaning a user has the choice to do either to unhide links. (I'm not seeing a "reply" option at all, so I'm assuming no.)

Ajax support? Or does user have to refresh page to see revealed text?
.there is a tag that opens after a positive reaction. With ajax the text is opened after react

Option to associate a certain hide tag as the default to be applied when using just "HIDE" tag?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. This tag hides the text from guests

Top Bottom