[BS] Forum view count [Deleted]

.disable modifications to the node_list_forum template, copy it and replace the phrase with an icon
First of all, how I can disable those notifications, and where I need to add code, and which code? Thanks

.what you want to do is custom development. I said what you need to do. You can ask the developers for paid help.

That's a bit ridiculous answer mate. Thanks for your answer. Keep in mind I already purchased one of your addon. I would recommend to focus a bit more on customer service. Cheers

By the way, I cant find the phrase in template to change to fa icon. What exactly should I look ?

By the way, I cant find the phrase in template to change to fa icon. What exactly should I look ?
.the number of views is displayed using the template modification. You can display the icon using CSS or by disabling the template modification and replacing it with your own.

LESS to replace phrase on default style:
Less:
.node-stats > dl.pairs.pairs--rows {
    &:nth-child(3) {
        dt {
            display: none;
        }

dd:before {
            display: block;

.m-faBase();
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-eye);

color: @xf-textColorMuted;
            font-size: 80%;
        }
    }
}

Result:
1598711052924.webp

.the number of views is displayed using the template modification. You can display the icon using CSS or by disabling the template modification and replacing it with your own.

LESS to replace phrase on default style:
Less:
.node-stats > dl.pairs.pairs--rows {
    &:nth-child(3) {
        dt {
            display: none;
        }

dd:before {
            display: block;

.m-faBase();
            .m-faContent(@fa-var-eye);

color: @xf-textColorMuted;
            font-size: 80%;
        }
    }
}

Result:
View attachment 233829

The problem is I could not found where to disable using modification, maybe because I'm using UIX theme. I tried you css code on exctra.less and looks no changes .

The image is exactly what I want to achieve

.you can do it here: admin.php?template-modifications/

You can contact the author of the style to help you adapt this code for his style.

I tried template modifications and still no changes. I already contacted the theme developers

Love this but is there any way to include sub forum view count? Looks bad when displaying "0" thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:
Hello,
This ad on conflicts with Mr. Jinx ad on. The Mr Jinx remove or display thread and post count option does not work after I installed this ad-on. Would you or anyone have a work around? I just need to remove the "thread" count from forum list. This only seems to affect desk top version.

Thanks a million. Again, love this ad-on and thank you for it.

Last edited:
Love this but is there any way to exclude sub forum view count? Looks bad when displaying "0" thank you and have a good day.
No way without modifications.

Hello,
This ad on conflicts with Mr. Jinx ad on. The Mr Jinx remove or display thread and post count option does not work after I installed this ad-on. Would you or anyone have a work around? I just need to remove the "thread" count from forum list. This only seems to affect desk top version.

Thanks a million. Again, love this ad-on and thank you for it.
I think you should contact the author of this add-on, because the regex for adding a field with the number of views is quite flexible.

Top Bottom