[BS] Crypto payment powered by devsell.io [Deleted]

Hello, about this addon, does it mean the blockchain data and update made from your server that is connected to this addon?

First time installs unsuccessful

Code:
ParseError: syntax error, unexpected 'GuzzleClient' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/vendor/021/crypto-payment-sdk/src/Client.php at line 18

[LIST=1]
[*]Composer\Autoload\includeFile() in src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php at line 322
[*]Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass()
[*]spl_autoload_call() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Support.php at line 16
[*]BS\CryptoPayment\Support::client() in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/Setup.php at line 27
[*]BS\CryptoPayment\Setup->postInstall() in src/XF/AddOn/AddOn.php at line 525
[*]XF\AddOn\AddOn->postInstall() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 720
[*]XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionFinalize() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2344
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
[*]XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

pls add USDT and TUSD on tron and bep20 xD

if the problem in the commission (for USDT trc20 need trx and bnb for bep20) you can add options like deposit bnb on this address to withdraw your USDT.

Hey! 👋

I have decided to close this service. New registrations in the system are not available from now on.
The ability to create invoices for accounts will be closed on September 2, which means that payment in this add-on will cease to function.
The withdrawal system will operate until February 1, 2024 – or until all funds are withdrawn from the service.

Thank you for using this tool!

Kind regards,

Hey! 👋

I have decided to close this service. New registrations in the system are not available from now on.
The ability to create invoices for accounts will be closed on September 2, which means that payment in this add-on will cease to function.
The withdrawal system will operate until February 1, 2024 – or until all funds are withdrawn from the service.

Thank you for using this tool!

Kind regards,
How I can withdraw my BTC?? I do not see this msg and now plug not working...

TypeError: Return value of O21\CryptoPaymentApi\Client::getRates() must be of the type array, string returned in src/addons/BS/CryptoPayment/vendor/021/crypto-payment-sdk/src/Methods/Rates.php at line 9

Top Bottom