Brogan, what the hell are you still doing up ??

well i wouldnt think of it that way, i'd say some are not as advanced and skilled in xF as he is. And he seems to be an OCD philanthropist (not that it's a bad thing)

:D

Here we go folks, we can now swing to a roast Brogan mode then back to roast Kier mode right within this forum.

The fun never stops....

I've just woken up after taking a nap. So I'll be up through the night, call it jet lag. You have to hate that. If I had it that is.

I've just woken up after taking a nap. So I'll be up through the night, call it jet lag. You have to hate that. If I had it that is.

you'd have to hate it if you haven't had the benefits of travelling to go with it... jet lag without the travelling = pants!

I'm in the UK too and I'm still up lol. I don't get to bed til after 4am most nights ha!

I was like that when I was 19, but anymore at nearly 52 my eyes glaze over around 10 PM every night.

So I guess that is official 'old age' setting in.

PS: It is about 8:48 pm here now, US central time zone (Alabama).

That means we'll be expecting some new editor icons? Yeah? yeah? yeah?

*chokes* are you trying to kill me? I know I said friday and it's now sunday morning. Give me a couple of days and I'll submit them I've been focusing my efforts on other things. Pssst!! between you and me I haven't I've just been taking a break but don't tell anyone, I've been avoiding the editor icon thread like the plague. Remember our secret. Not a word.

back on topic: Hi.

I was like that when I was 19, but anymore at nearly 52 my eyes glaze over around 10 PM every night.

So I guess that is official 'old age' setting in.

PS: It is about 8:48 pm here now, US central time zone (Alabama).
hey hey hey - I'm 51 - let's not talk old age alrighty?!

Top Bottom