Bravo Responsive Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Bravo Responsive Theme - dark theme with custom postbit design

Bravo - responsive and highly customised theme made for Xenforo, dark color suitable for any forum genre, please check demo here.

bravo_product_big.png

The header is aimed at gaming but it can be customized to your forum theme, few examples below:

Example one...

Read more about this resource...

nice,
the navigation WORKS in this one,
you should update metro style (which has a navigation without second level) with the same nav as this one.

Awesome style. I have never developed a responsive design, maybe I need to start.
Btw, I may have found an issue with your style. If you zoom in, your page will be changed accordingly and a navigation tab appears. If you click at it a dropdown will open, which will look like this:

dp.webp

Now if you zoom out the navigation should disappear, but it only does partially. The navigation items are still there and don't seem to disappear if you don't refresh the page:

dp_.webp

wow nice one
but i wana ask .,
if i buy it do u make the header for me after buy it ?! or no ?!!
+
does it accept RTL ( like arabic ) ?!!

and thanks ^_^

Awesome style. I have never developed a responsive design, maybe I need to start.
Btw, I may have found an issue with your style. If you zoom in, your page will be changed accordingly and a navigation tab appears. If you click at it a dropdown will open, which will look like this:

View attachment 46154

Now if you zoom out the navigation should disappear, but it only does partially. The navigation items are still there and don't seem to disappear if you don't refresh the page:

View attachment 46155

The above issue has been rectified now.

Thanks for the help.

wow nice one
but i wana ask .,
if i buy it do u make the header for me after buy it ?! or no ?!!
+
does it accept RTL ( like arabic ) ?!!

and thanks ^_^

Yes we will create custom header for you for free, if you purchase the theme.

Yes Bravo theme is now RTL supported.

Thanks.

Hi Miner,

I think you should create a light style for this one. I'm assure that there will be more members purchase for it as they have more than one selection.

Anyway, those are great styles. ;)

@Miner please don't leave:) 1.2 is almost here and I need an update..
Dear Clients and Friends,

Past 6 months forum business is not good as expected and sales are very low both premium and custom themes, due to forum market down past two years for various reasons.

I have been running successfully minerskinz for past 8years and it never so low and i could not run the show and unable to meet even my family and basic expenses.

So i am closing down minerskinz and i understand this would be a disapointment to our clients who have been supporting us all down these years, sorry there is no choice for me other then close the site.

Thanks.
Miner

Last edited:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@minerskinz.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Top Bottom