1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Branding Free Question

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by kuyenmotdivad, Mar 14, 2011.

1. kuyenmotdivad

kuyenmotdivad Active Member

Hi,

I'm going to be purchasing the Branding Free option soon but have a question.

When I buy it what do I need to do when I have allready installed XF on my site, would I need to do a rewrite of all files any maybe upgrade?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's just a case of removing the copyright from the footer.

3. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

What's the best way of removing the copyright from the footer? Hard-editing the code?

4. Brogan

It's the only way.

There isn't an option to disable the copyright.

5. Garamond

Garamond Well-Known Member

It's not the only way, you can also change the copyright phrase ;) but thanks, Brogan.

6. Brogan

I suppose you could also just have an empty phrase, yes.

Easier to do in fact than editing a template.

7. jaygatsby

jaygatsby New Member

The brand-freen version fee is one time only? I mean: the renew price is the same that the standard version?

8. Brogan

The annual support and upgrade fee is the same for branded and unbranded.

9. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I have a question not about removing the branding ...but I would like to style it differently and/or place it in a different place on the page....is this possible...It's not a big deal ...just a random question that could change what I am going to try and play with today.

10. Ezeh

Ezeh New Member

I don't see why not, as long as it's visible and easily seen on the bottom of the page....

11. noonsoft

noonsoft New Member

Thanks for the info.