• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Border problem in Sub Forum

B

bogus

I have added borders into my own Design and recognized now, that these borders are also in the Subforum´s overview. It looks a bit strange because of the missing blue thead. First i thought to add the categoryStrip to the top but i think it looks just better without everything.
I have tried quit a lot but i have no idea anymore how i can get rid of the left/right borders just in the subforum overview.
Can be watched here.
I am grateful for any help

Panupat

The overview you're refering to, are they the parts that say "Heisser geht´s nicht" and "Meldungen aus der Kinobranche" ?

You could try
.node .nodeInfo blockquote.nodeDescription { border: none;}
That should be specific enough for those parts.

Maybe...

B

bogus

Yes. Its the Part with "Hot News" and "Ticker" in it.
If i knew which template this is.....

B

bogus

Well, if i am right its the node_forum_level_2 Template, but it looks like as if the Templates are sticked together, if i do some changes, it changes everything everywhere and my php knowledge isnt that good.....

Jake Bunce

XenForo moderator
Staff member
In the default style the level1 and level2 forums are the same. But you can edit this template to change that:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> node_forum_level_1

In the default style it simply looks to the level2 template:

Code:
<xen:include template="node_forum_level_2" />
But you can remove that line and paste the entire contents of node_forum_level_2 into there. Now you can make them different. I recommend specifying the border in an extra CSS class that you define in EXTRA.css, then add that class name only to node_forum_level_2 and not node_forum_level_1. I think that will achieve the desired effect.