Bookmark Reminders

Bookmark Reminders [Paid] 1.0.7

No permission to buy (£20.00)
Valhalla updated Bookmark Reminders with a new update entry:

Version 1.0 Beta 2

This version adds a new option and fixes many bugs.
  • A new option has been created to control the minimum and maximum time in the future that a reminder may be requested for. This was previously hard-coded.
  • Improved the ability to style the icon when content has a reminder set
  • Adjust title of button / link when a reminder is created
  • Readability of templates has improved
  • Better handling for as yet unsupported content types

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 1.0 Beta 3

This version includes the following changes:
  • Improved the operation of the bookmark tooltip to better respect the need to update only as required on a state change
  • Added ‘Manage reminders’ menu to allow the stopping of all pending reminders at once (see screenshot)
  • Modified account menu popup so that remind date is hidden on ‘Bookmarks’ tab, and bookmark date is hidden on ‘Reminders’ tab
  • Fixed page navigation link on reminders list to respect page numbers and filter type...

I really like the concept of this.. Is it weird that I'm tempted to buy a license, even though I don't really utilise bookmarks on my site yet? 😅

Version 1.0 Beta 5

• Fixed instance in filter bar where text had been hardcoded instead of using a phrase
  • Modified Label links in item footer to include reminders parameter if reminders filter is applied (this produces a more expected experience when applying ‘With reminders’ filter and then a Label filter)
  • Various code / template refinements

A few small changes have been made for the next release.

There is a new option giving the ability to adjust how bookmarks and reminders are displayed within the account visitor menu. You can either separate reminders into a new tab, or show everything within the existing Bookmarks tab (with the ability to filter and show only reminders).

Screenshot 2021-06-30 at 23.49.54.webp

If the option is disabled, only the existing Bookmarks tab will display and, for each item, both the date the bookmark was created, and the reminder date will be be displayed (if separate tabs are enabled, either the bookmark date or reminder date is shown in the Bookmarks and Reminders tabs, respectively).

If the Reminders tab is not used, an additional checkbox, 'With pending reminders', will be displayed. This will allow bookmarks to be filtered to show only those with active reminders.

Screenshot 2021-06-30 at 23.13.40.webp Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 00.09.20.webp

Support has been added for the [Andrew] Bookmark Users add-on.

Thank you to @Oblivion Knight for suggesting some of these changes.

I've made a small change since my previous post and brought the checkbox inline with the label filter, so they now appear on the same line (see screenshot).

I think it looks neater and takes up less vertical space (especially given you can only filter by one label by default).

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 14.23.38.png

Version 1.0 Beta 8

• Added support for XFMG media items and album content types
  • Added a new option to display reminders in a separate tab in the visitor menu. Otherwise, reminders will be shown in the existing Bookmarks tab of the visitor menu with an additional reminders filter checkbox.
  • Added support for Bookmark Users by @AndrewSimm
  • Fixed an issue...

Version 1.0.3

• Adjusted email subject title case to be more consistent
  • Ensures correct phrase will always show when there are no pending reminders
  • Ensures ‘Manage reminders’ tools will always be visible from Bookmark page (previously was only visible when the reminders filter was applied)
  • Added a new icon to Bookmarks page to make it more obvious when a bookmark has a pending...

Top Bottom