Bookmark [Deleted]

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Bookmark - Allows members to bookmark posts.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $25.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Note: all my XF1 add-ons are still 100% free and are supported by donations.

Description:

Allows members to bookmark posts. Bookmarking posts allows one to easily find...

Read more about this resource...

Andy, is it possible to change the class so that the link can be styled. Currently it shares the same class as IP actionBar-action--ip.

I have edited it in the template modification but obviously this is not ideal, it would be great if you can give it a unique class. (I think this would answer the above post also)

FirefoxScreenshot039.webp

Reactions: KSA
I have installed this addon and have an XF1 bookmark addon by Syndol which Xon took over.

I'm using this query to move all the bookmarks from the old xf1 addon over to this addon
Code:
INSERT INTO `xf_andy_bookmark` (`bookmark_id`,`user_id`,`post_id`,`note`)
SELECT `bookmark_id`,`bookmark_user_id`,`content_id`,`bookmark_note`
FROM `bookmark_content` order by `bookmark_id`

@AndyB
One improvement would be to add a Bookmark quick access right next to the Alerts/Inbox. You can have it behaves like how Alerts behaves so when you click on it, it shows the latest 5, 10 bookmarks or so.

@AndyB
One improvement would be to add a Bookmark quick access right next to the Alerts/Inbox. You can have it behaves like how Alerts behaves so when you click on it, it shows the latest 5, 10 bookmarks or so.

Thank you for your suggestion, Andy. I prefer not to make big changes to styles in this way.

@WoodiE :)

Top Bottom