XenForo UI/UX Design Tool -- Alternadiv

XenForo UI/UX Design Tool -- Alternadiv 1.0.0

No permission to download

Alternadiv

sixlxvi submitted a new resource:

[drifting.dev] Blank XenForo (Black on White) - A useful tool for experimenting with style properties

This unusual style is ready to be your friend if you give it a chance. 🤗

View attachment 252889View attachment 252895

Blank XenForo (Black on White) is a tool I use to experiment with XenForo's Style Properties system. As cool as it would be, it's not intended to be a style used on your live forum. The purpose of this masterpiece is to help you quickly identify what each Style Property in the Admin Control Panel will...

Read more about this resource...

Great idea. Will try when creating new style.

One off-topic question, if you can help me. How to use style parameters within HTML, e.g. @xf-paletteColor4, how to include it in some BBcode? Like having color: @xf-paletteColor4

Great idea. Will try when creating new style.

One off-topic question, if you can help me. How to use style parameters within HTML, e.g. @xf-paletteColor4, how to include it in some BBcode? Like having color: @xf-paletteColor4
Do you mean having the color selectable here:

27C23E63-91D9-4FB2-9680-7C151F6BB65D.webp

Thank you... so much.. This style is exactly what I needed. :) Building a site centered around 1996-2004 ish era of PC gaming, I want old computers to be able to browse it, so it needs to not have CSS/java all over the place so this is perfect. Tested and works on 1996 Powermac running Netscape Navigator. :)

Top Bottom