Black Responsive [Deleted]

just to confirm, this will be available/supported/work with XF 1.2? I'm about to buy, but I want to make sure it'll work for xf 1.2. thanks!
Yes, it will be.

There is a "minor" problem with timing. First beta was released same day when I went on a trip across Europe, so I couldn't work then. After that I only had 1 week to work on converting styles, which was quite productive, but wasn't enough to finish conversion. Now I'm in Montreal working on phpBB, so can't work on XF styles ether.

Starting next week I'll be completely free though :)

Yes, it will be.

There is a "minor" problem with timing. First beta was released same day when I went on a trip across Europe, so I couldn't work then. After that I only had 1 week to work on converting styles, which was quite productive, but wasn't enough to finish conversion. Now I'm in Montreal working on phpBB, so can't work on XF styles ether.

Starting next week I'll be completely free though :)
Bzz Bzz Buzzzy! I can supply you with unlimited coffee supply for 24h non-stop. :)

I think we should be at Gold by next Tuesday. Hopefully the black and soft skins would be ready by then. Can't wait to upgrade.

It will be done before 1.2 release (or maybe couple of days after it if 1.2 will be released way too fast) :)

I've just returned from last trip for this summer, so from today I'm working on updating my styles as fast as possible

Work in progress was last statement by Arty. I'd say within a week or two, just by his past release of Soft Responsive.

Work in progress was last statement by Arty. I'd say within a week or two, just by his past release of Soft Responsive.
Yup the soft is already final. Black you come! I need you! My site needs upgrade for i break a lot of mods and have a frustrating time trying to fix stuff or ask add-on developers to update the fix! Oh well :)

Completely agree. Black Responsive will go on MyRockNation... Core has been a bit disappointing for me.

Arty updated Black Responsive with a new update entry:

Update for XenForo 1.2

Black Responsive 2.0.0 beta 1 is now available!

Changes from 1.0.x:
  • All templates have been reverted and redone from default style. Because of that all customizations you've done to templates might be lost. Save a copy of your old style before updating and in future apply changes only to child style and to ether style properties or extra.css
  • Version 2.0 uses XenForo's responsive design instead of old responsive design to prevent conflicts with add-ons.
  • Style version is now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom