[bd] Social Share [Deleted]

Hi

I have a problem... i want to share my posts like a page, dont like a user. How i do it?

thanks
You may click the "?" or the text "your timeline" next to the Facebook check box to select one of your page to post from it.

Been getting an error with this new update, started happening after turning on the new Image Meta Tag option

upload_2015-10-20_20-21-26.webp

• Added new option to always request Facebook publish permission
does this update implemented the suggestion i had made regarding moderating which threads to post on our facebook page?

Hi @xfrocks

Two very cool suggestions:
  • Plz make a moderation queue feature for sharing Topics from XF to Facebook or Twitter. What usually happens is members posts topic which we don't want to post to FB page.. we want to pick and choose which topics to be shared (something like moderation queue)

Can you click the "click here" link and try again? The option itself is unrelated to this error. Probably your Facebook connection has expired.

I wasnt sharing to Facebook though, only twitter. Clicking on click here goes to twitter and then back to my own site.

Hi I tried to enable automatic share. But on Facebook I get this error when I try to add an account for autoshare:

Invalid Scopes: user_groups.

Any ideas?

@xfrocks ?
I always have this error every hour:

Code:
Server Error Log

Error Info
bdSocialShare_Exception_HttpClient: Read timed out after 10 seconds - library/bdSocialShare/Model/Facebook.php:115
Generated By: Unknown Account, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 /public/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(97): bdSocialShare_Model_Facebook->publish('193315974056473', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), 'CAAHDZB8o5U1wBA...')
#1 /public/library/bdSocialShare/Model/Publisher.php(22): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->facebookPublish('Pinoy Latest Te...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#2 /public/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(70): bdSocialShare_Model_Publisher->publish('facebook', 'Pinoy Latest Te...', Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array)
#3 /public/library/bdSocialShare/Model/ShareQueue.php(172): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->publish(Object(bdSocialShare_Shareable_Post), Array, false, Array)
#4 /public/library/bdSocialShare/Deferred/ShareQueue.php(10): bdSocialShare_Model_ShareQueue->runQueue(7.9999988079071)
#5 /public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): bdSocialShare_Deferred_ShareQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999988079071, '')
#6 /public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999988079071, '', false)
#7 /public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 /public/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://www.xenforo.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(18) "/f/-/create-thread"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

I just bought this add-on today. It seems like the new Facebook 2.4 API doesn’t provide user_groups permission. Is this add-on still maintained?

Top Bottom