[bd] Reroute [Deleted]

To do list :)
After I got my Cloudflare SSL enabled then I already have my wildcard ssl also.

Yes they already have, I already activated mine the other day until now still not working (test domain).

One more thing, If I want a specific forum category to have a specific domain also, is it possible?
Not a sub-domain, I want another domain for a specific category.

One more thing, If I want a specific forum category to have a specific domain also, is it possible?
Not a sub-domain, I want another domain for a specific category.
Yes you can. And domain and subdomain is no different as far as this add-on concern.

Reactions: rdn
And also with this addon we can set a custom domain/subdomain to use a specific style?
Like m.domain.com can use only a specific mobile style.

And also with this addon we can set a custom domain/subdomain to use a specific style?
Like m.domain.com can use only a specific mobile style.
No. It does not work that way. But if you use node and domain, you can set the style for the node.

Reactions: rdn
@xfrocks why haven't you responded to any of the posts i've made on your site, OR the multiple PM's i've sent you? I paid for your product (that's currently broken) and haven't heard a WORD from you in over three weeks now. it takes literally 20 seconds to say 'hey sorry, i've been busy' but apparently i don't even warrant that (yet you have time to post on XF).

a warning to folks here if you want support for this plugin, it currently seems to be non-existent.

@xfrocks why haven't you responded to any of the posts i've made on your site, OR the multiple PM's i've sent you? I paid for your product (that's currently broken) and haven't heard a WORD from you in over three weeks now. it takes literally 20 seconds to say 'hey sorry, i've been busy' but apparently i don't even warrant that (yet you have time to post on XF).

a warning to folks here if you want support for this plugin, it currently seems to be non-existent.
What is your username at my site? It looks like you are using a different name because my search doesn't come up with anything. Sorry I'm still catching up with the messages. If you feel unsatisfied with the add-on, I can issue a full refund, no question asked.

sorry i was so angry, but you have to understand that three weeks is a long time, especially when there's an outstanding issue with the plugin.

@xfrocks has addressed my problem on his website today, so hopefully the next update will fix the issue.

Hello @xfrocks. I really want to buy this product but I've read a lot of complaints about the lack of support here and on your personal site. I know this is not an easy task to accomplish (reroute urls in XenForo) and I really want to support you. I'm mostly interested in subdomain reroutes (example.com/members > members.example.com) and I just want to know if this feature is working.

Maybe with more support from us, you can finally sort out all those bugs that got people impatient. Thank you in advance for your response.

Top Bottom