[bd] Push Notification [Deleted]

@xfrocks

Got this all set up, however it seems to be getting stuck on the approving animated logo. Anyone else had this problem?

@xfrocks

Got this all set up, however it seems to be getting stuck on the approving animated logo. Anyone else had this problem?

Problem solved, I got in touch with pushbullet and they solved it!

Anyone else that cant get past the animated approving screen

1) Make sure you have the http://
2) Make sure everything is in lowercase.

How do I update these (highlighted below) coming from /admin.php?options/list/bdPushover ?

Capture.webp

Does anyone else use this add-on with @Daniel Hood Bookmarks add-on? I'm trying to trace the origin of these errors, and am thinking maybe it's notifications from Bookmarks? Thing is, I only get a handful (maybe 4 or 5) of these errors a day, and they're completely random times.

Does anyone else use this add-on with @Daniel Hood Bookmarks add-on? I'm trying to trace the origin of these errors, and am thinking maybe it's notifications from Bookmarks? Thing is, I only get a handful (maybe 4 or 5) of these errors a day, and they're completely random times.
I looked at the stack trace and I'm just not sure how I could be causing that error. @xfrocks let me know if there's anything you need me to check/do to help you resolve this.

I looked at the stack trace and I'm just not sure how I could be causing that error. @xfrocks let me know if there's anything you need me to check/do to help you resolve this.

Thanks for looking into it :) I'm really just guessing at this point... trying to look down my list of add-ons and see which ones might be sending out a handful of alerts/day...

How do I update these (highlighted below) coming from /admin.php?options/list/bdPushover ?

View attachment 96927
For each of the texts, you can create a phrase to display it correctly or you can disable it from being pushed (so users won't see the alert type in their option page).

Thanks for looking into it :) I'm really just guessing at this point... trying to look down my list of add-ons and see which ones might be sending out a handful of alerts/day...
The conflict comes from some add-on sending an alert with a AlertHandler but without a template... That normally works fine and XenForo will just do not show the alert but with pushing notification, that causes issue. I guess I will just add one additional check to prevent this kind of issue then.

For each of the texts, you can create a phrase to display it correctly or you can disable it from being pushed (so users won't see the alert type in their option page).

The conflict comes from some add-on sending an alert with a AlertHandler but without a template... That normally works fine and XenForo will just do not show the alert but with pushing notification, that causes issue. I guess I will just add one additional check to prevent this kind of issue then.

Thanks for the info! The issue seems to have gone away after updating to the latest version of XenCentral Trading System. Whew! :)

Thanks for the info! The issue seems to have gone away after updating to the latest version of XenCentral Trading System. Whew! :)
Oh, that's nice to know. Wish I could check that add-on to see what exactly caused the issue. Thank you anyway.

@xfrocks
Any idea, why this could happened?
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to bdPushover_Helper_Alert::_getMessageFromTemplate() must be an instance of bdPushover_Simulation_Template, null given, called in /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php on line 281 and defined - library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php:328

#0 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php(328): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/var/www/forum....', 328, Array)
#1 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php(281): bdPushover_Helper_Alert::_getMessageFromTemplate(NULL, Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Model/PushQueue.php(91): bdPushover_Helper_Alert::work2_send(Array)
#3 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Deferred/PushQueue.php(10): bdPushover_Model_PushQueue->runQueue(7.9999959468842)
#4 /var/www/forum/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdPushover_Deferred_PushQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999959468842, '')
#5 /var/www/forum/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999959468842, '', false)
#6 /var/www/forum/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /var/www/forum/web/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://forum/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

@xfrocks
Any idea, why this could happened?
Code:
ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to bdPushover_Helper_Alert::_getMessageFromTemplate() must be an instance of bdPushover_Simulation_Template, null given, called in /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php on line 281 and defined - library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php:328

#0 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php(328): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/var/www/forum....', 328, Array)
#1 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Helper/Alert.php(281): bdPushover_Helper_Alert::_getMessageFromTemplate(NULL, Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Model/PushQueue.php(91): bdPushover_Helper_Alert::work2_send(Array)
#3 /var/www/forum/web/library/bdPushover/Deferred/PushQueue.php(10): bdPushover_Model_PushQueue->runQueue(7.9999959468842)
#4 /var/www/forum/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): bdPushover_Deferred_PushQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999959468842, '')
#5 /var/www/forum/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999959468842, '', false)
#6 /var/www/forum/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /var/www/forum/web/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://forum/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
It is a conflict with some other add-on. Can you share list of installed add-ons?

Anyone have instructions/details on usage? After a test period of it working for me, I've just made it available for my mods. They are saying they are not getting any notifications.
What's the criteria for an alert being sent by our site to PushBullet? Is there any delay? If they are currently logged-on to the site, is an alert not sent to push bullet? Etc.

Anyone have instructions/details on usage? After a test period of it working for me, I've just made it available for my mods. They are saying they are not getting any notifications.
What's the criteria for an alert being sent by our site to PushBullet? Is there any delay? If they are currently logged-on to the site, is an alert not sent to push bullet? Etc.
There is an option to defer sending out push messages. Do you have that enabled? Normally, it is pushed immediately for all alerts that are enabled in the options page.

I purchased this and set it up on my Xenforo. I've added the Pushover and Pushbullet information. I'm trying to setup a pushbullet client on the pushbullet site. I'm putting this information in....

Name: MyDomain
Website_url: http://mydomain.com
Image url: http://mydomain.com/logo
Redirect_uri: http://mydomain.com/register/pushbullet
Allowed_origin: http://mydomain.com

But when I click..

on oauth test url: click here

... I get this error...

The controller XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum does not define an action called Pushbullet

What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom