[bd] Keyword Alert [Deleted]

xfrocks

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Keyword Alert - Keep track of important matters.

Note: This add-on is available freely for users who purchased upgrades at my site xfrocks.com, the cost here ($5) is for the one month upgrade including premium add-on download and support.

[FEATURES]
1. Setup email notification for keywords and posters
2. 4 delivery mode: immediately, daily, weekly, monthly
2. User-group permissions to use the feature
3. Cron processing to reduce server load and number of email.

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload files and...

Read more about this resource...

Is it also usable for email notification in general ? So that i get an email for every post, that is made in the forum ?

Like setting a wildcard as keyword an geht mail immediately after every new post.

Is it also usable for email notification in general ? So that i get an email for every post, that is made in the forum ?

Like setting a wildcard as keyword an geht mail immediately after every new post.
It tried to group posts together (as seen in the screenshot). So yeah, it would work for you in that way.

Does this addon check for content view permissions? So as registered user, I can't get any Keyword Alert when my keyword is mentioned in private forums?

Does this addon check for content view permissions? So as registered user, I can't get any Keyword Alert when my keyword is mentioned in private forums?
You will get alerts if you have access to those private forums.

why do i need a xenforo validation key to buy this addon? i just want to buy this addon without this kind of validation...is that possible?

why do i need a xenforo validation key to buy this addon? i just want to buy this addon without this kind of validation...is that possible?
Sorry no, it's a security measure to reduce risk from malicious people. Sorry that it troubles you.

It tried to group posts together (as seen in the screenshot). So yeah, it would work for you in that way.
Could you elaborate a little bit more on how this would work? I've been looking for ways to enable users to get a notification mail for every new post on the forum (small forum), and this looks like a possibility for that. Would it also be admin-controllable?

Could you elaborate a little bit more on how this would work? I've been looking for ways to enable users to get a notification mail for every new post on the forum (small forum), and this looks like a possibility for that. Would it also be admin-controllable?
For new post notification, you should use XenForo built-in forum watch feature. This add-on will notify if a post has some specific keywords.

Top Bottom