[bd] Data Storage [Deleted]

I've installed the addon, ready the bucked in S3, config.php correctly configured, but I'm getting problems.
There are not the completely /data in the bucket, so, I have not avatars and some elements.
The bucket have the [db]Cache folder:
View attachment 106046
What I'm doing wrong? could you please give me a hand? Thanks!
If you have existing data in /data, you have to upload them to S3 yourself. Only new files are handled by the add-on.

[...]Only new files are handled by the add-on.
I thought the file transfer was all handled automatically by the addon :oops:
Oh, I see, ok, Then, once uploaded /data into the bucket, I have to re-upload the data folder periodically?
or the addon can transfer the new elements in the folder automatically?

Oh, I see, ok, Then, once uploaded /data into the bucket, I have to re-upload the data folder periodically?
or the addon can transfer the new elements in the folder automatically?
Oh, you only need to do it once. As I said, new files are handled automatically.

Got it, I'll try again.
I've purchased db attachment too and I'll need a hand later, hope don't be a pain with my questions, the other looks a little more complicated :oops:

All /data are uploaded into the bucket now, but I can not see the avatars and other things.
Url of the bucket:
404 Not Found
Code: NoSuchKey
one avatar:
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchBucket</Code>
<Message>The specified bucket does not exist</Message>
<BucketName>my*bucket*name*-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com</BucketName>
<RequestId>****number of request****</RequestId>
<HostId>
****host id error****
</HostId>
</Error>
the content of the bucket is public already.
here the permissions of the bucket:
R 2015-05-15 at 10.30.38.webp
this is my config.php:
R 2015-05-15 at 10.35.51.webp
addon installed correctly, etc etc..
What I'm doing wrong?

All /data are uploaded into the bucket now, but I can not see the avatars and other things.
Url of the bucket:
404 Not Found
Code: NoSuchKey
one avatar:
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchBucket</Code>
<Message>The specified bucket does not exist</Message>
<BucketName>my*bucket*name*-website-us-west-2.amazonaws.com</BucketName>
<RequestId>****number of request****</RequestId>
<HostId>
****host id error****
</HostId>
</Error>
the content of the bucket is public already.
here the permissions of the bucket:
View attachment 106102
this is my config.php:
View attachment 106103
addon installed correctly, etc etc..
What I'm doing wrong?
Well, it looks like your url is wrong (Amazon sent back the error NoSuchBucket). Since you blanked out all info, please send them via conversation so I can check.

That is what I found in the amazon forum, but the url is perfect.
I'll pm you my amazon account.

Do you know if it's possible to make this work with the AVForums Competition addon? It's throwing an error whenever I add images to a competition -

Code:
imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
imagesx() in AVForums/Competitions/Helper/Image.php at line 92
AVForums_Competitions_Helper_Image->_setImage() in AVForums/Competitions/Helper/Image.php at line 28
AVForums_Competitions_Helper_Image->__construct() in AVForums/Competitions/DataWriter/Competition.php at line 449
AVForums_Competitions_DataWriter_Competition->_associateAttachments() in AVForums/Competitions/DataWriter/Competition.php at line 168
AVForums_Competitions_DataWriter_Competition->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in AVForums/Competitions/ControllerPublic/Competition.php at line 1027
AVForums_Competitions_ControllerPublic_Competition->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thumped/public_html/bbs/index.php at line 13

https://thumped.com/bbs/competitions/

Do you know if it's possible to make this work with the AVForums Competition addon? It's throwing an error whenever I add images to a competition -

Code:
AVForums_Competitions_Helper_Image->_setImage() in AVForums/Competitions/Helper/Image.php at line 28
AVForums_Competitions_Helper_Image->__construct() in AVForums/Competitions/DataWriter/Competition.php at line 449
AVForums_Competitions_DataWriter_Competition->_associateAttachments() in AVForums/Competitions/DataWriter/Competition.php at line 168
AVForums_Competitions_DataWriter_Competition->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in AVForums/Competitions/ControllerPublic/Competition.php at line 1027
AVForums_Competitions_ControllerPublic_Competition->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thumped/public_html/bbs/index.php at line 13

https://thumped.com/bbs/competitions/

forget i said anything

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/competitions-for-xenforo-paid.59696/page-11#post-666866

i don't have access right now to pull logs, but it either can't create or it can't save the cropped / edited thumbnail image
My bet is it has problem with editing the image. Since the other fix should deal with uploading new image already...

no luck

Code:
The following error occurred:

XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mysite/public_html/bbs/index.php at line 13

no luck

Code:
The following error occurred:
[LIST=1]
[*]XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
[*]imagesx() in AVForums/Competitions/Helper/Image.php at line 92
[*]AVForums_Competitions_Helper_Image->_setImage() in AVForums/Competitions/Helper/Image.php at line 28
[*]AVForums_Competitions_Helper_Image->__construct() in AVForums/Competitions/DataWriter/Competition.php at line 449
[*]AVForums_Competitions_DataWriter_Competition->_associateAttachments() inAVForums/Competitions/DataWriter/Competition.php at line 168
[*]AVForums_Competitions_DataWriter_Competition->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
[*]XenForo_DataWriter->save() in AVForums/Competitions/ControllerPublic/Competition.php at line 1027
[*]AVForums_Competitions_ControllerPublic_Competition->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mysite/public_html/bbs/index.php at line 13[/LIST]
New image or editing an existing one?

Top Bottom