[bd] Attachment Store [Deleted]

The trick is to only enter the one or two necessary fields in the Update Attachment Data Storage Options rebuild tool. If you enter all of the fields in all of the boxes it often won’t work. You have to enter just the one or two fields you need to change back. It’s kinda tricky, but it will work.

Using the tool, you just enter the one or two fields that are wrong, but you have to know what they are/were. Say you were using an old an URL. Well, you enter all of the new fields like the URL for the add-on in the Attachment options ACP settings then when running the tool/cron you enter only the old information you want to change.

The Update Attachment Data Storage Options rebuild tool works, but it has to be used the correct way. I took me a while to figure it out myself. Usually want happens is people don’t know how to use it and they enter the wrong or too much information in the fields.
Thank you for the tips, but there is no documentation to that. I will try, but early test, just to change the bucket name, has been futile.

A Warning to those upgrading to xf2, version 2 of this addon doesn't work with XFMG 2 i have had to disable media gallery from my forum. Raised the issue with XFrocks i haven't gotten any feedback.

What is it doing as far as behavior or error-wise? I was in your place a few weeks ago and I found the more detail oriented evidence I provided him, the quicker I got his attention. He ended up personally helping me and now I feel like I’ve made a new friend in the XF world. Hang in there!

Oh and you’ll do much better posting on his support forum vs here on Xenforo.

https://xfrocks.com/other/threads/bd-attachment-store-for-xenforo-2-0-paid.611/

Last edited:
What is it doing as far as behavior or error-wise? I was in your place a few weeks ago and I found the more detail oriented evidence I provided him, the quicker I got his attention. He ended up personally helping me and now I feel like I’ve made a new friend in the XF world. Hang in there!

Oh and you’ll do much better posting on his support forum vs here on Xenforo.

https://xfrocks.com/other/threads/bd-attachment-store-for-xenforo-2-0-paid.611/
I've provided him with a stack trace, both here and on xfrocks.com and additional details which he himself asked for. I'm disappointed by the fact that compatibility with XFMG was completely ignored and he is pretending the problem doesn't exist, an acknowledgement would be in order.

I've provided him with a stack trace, both here and on xfrocks.com and additional details which he himself asked for. I'm disappointed by the fact that compatibility with XFMG was completely ignored and he is pretending the problem doesn't exist, an acknowledgement would be in order.

Does it work with the Resources add-on though?

I tried Attachment Store v2.0.2 last night on my test install with XF v2.0.4 and RM v2.0.2 and it works.

Are you in a position to confirm my claim of it not working with XFMG?

I already verified it and there is a problem with XFMG v2.0.3.

P.S. I'm using the Attachment Store add-on in ftp mode.

Code:
League\Flysystem\FileNotFoundException: File not found at path: 2018/03/21_1.jpg src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php:385

Stack trace

#0 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/Filesystem.php(193): League\Flysystem\Filesystem->assertPresent('2018/03/21_1.jp...')
#1 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\Filesystem->readStream('2018/03/21_1.jp...', Array)
#2 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(431): call_user_func_array('parent::readStr...', Array)
#3 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(395): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod('readStream', Array)
#4 src/addons/Xfrocks/AttachmentStore/Fs.php(29): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall('readStream', Array)
#5 src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php(154): Xfrocks\AttachmentStore\Fs->delegateMethodCall('readStream', Array)
#6 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->readStream('2018/03/21_1.jp...')
#7 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php(269): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 src/vendor/league/flysystem/src/MountManager.php(179): League\Flysystem\MountManager->invokePluginOnFilesystem('readStream', Array, 'Xfrocks-Attachm...')
#9 src/XF/Util/File.php(91): League\Flysystem\MountManager->__call('readStream', Array)
#10 src/addons/XFMG/Service/Media/ThumbnailGenerator.php(17): XF\Util\File::copyAbstractedPathToTempFile('Xfrocks-Attachm...')
#11 src/addons/XFMG/Service/Media/TempCreator.php(107): XFMG\Service\Media\ThumbnailGenerator->createTempThumbnailFromAttachment(Object(XF\Entity\Attachment), 'data://xfmg/tem...', 'image')
#12 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XFMG\Service\Media\TempCreator->_save()
#13 src/addons/XFMG/Attachment/Media.php(140): XFMG\Service\Media\TempCreator->save()
#14 src/XF/Service/Attachment/Preparer.php(225): XFMG\Attachment\Media->onNewAttachment(Object(XF\Entity\Attachment), Object(XF\FileWrapper))
#15 src/XF/Service/Attachment/Preparer.php(17): XF\Service\Attachment\Preparer->insertTemporaryAttachment(Object(XFMG\Attachment\Media), Object(Xfrocks\AttachmentStore\XF\Entity\AttachmentData), '219c36ee47caa6a...', Object(XF\FileWrapper))
#16 src/XF/Attachment/Manipulator.php(170): XF\Service\Attachment\Preparer->insertAttachment(Object(XFMG\Attachment\Media), Object(XF\FileWrapper), Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\User), '219c36ee47caa6a...')
#17 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Attachment.php(86): XF\Attachment\Manipulator->insertAttachmentFromUpload(Object(XF\Http\Upload), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment->actionUpload(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Attachment', 'Upload', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(Xfrocks\AttachmentStore\XF\Pub\Controller\Attachment), NULL)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#21 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#22 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#23 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#24 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(111) "/_xf2/index.php?attachments/upload&type=xfmg_media&context[category_id]=1&hash=219c36ee47caa6a884c1da6f725d71b2"
  ["referrer"] => string(80) "https://mydomain.net/_xf2/index.php?media/categories/example-category.1/add"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["attachments/upload"] => string(0) ""
    ["type"] => string(10) "xfmg_media"
    ["context"] => array(1) {
      ["category_id"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["hash"] => string(32) "219c36ee47caa6a884c1da6f725d71b2"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(11) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["flowChunkNumber"] => string(1) "1"
    ["flowChunkSize"] => string(10) "4294967296"
    ["flowCurrentChunkSize"] => string(5) "15229"
    ["flowTotalSize"] => string(5) "15229"
    ["flowIdentifier"] => string(10) "15229-1jpg"
    ["flowFilename"] => string(5) "1.jpg"
    ["flowRelativePath"] => string(5) "1.jpg"
    ["flowTotalChunks"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

Last edited:
Oha. Did you try to find the correct values as @RSI described?

@RSI @Nano2nd
Is it meaningful to prepare a fresh local installation of XF, XFMG and a fresh S3 bucket and upload ~ 20 images and attachments while keeping a local copy and try to reverse?
As far as I understood you did exactly that test @Nano2nd, but @TheComputerGuy did not succeed in reality.

But I need to proof for myself. I am really heavily worried at the moment and have to find out - but cannot check this on the live system.

I updated my board last night with XF2. I uninstalled all of my add-ons first except for the XFRM and this Attachment store add-on. After the upgrade I upgraded the XFRM and this Attachment Store add-on to the new matching versions and I did not have to do anything else after. Both my XFRM and Attachment Store installations are still working fine and I didn't even have to re-populate any of the fields within the ACP options settings. The upgrade was seamless!

I no longer use the XFMG anymore so that server error I posted was with a clean install of everything on my test board.

If you are still are having problems then post here: https://xfrocks.com/other/threads/bd-attachment-store-for-xenforo-2-0-paid.611 and let him know.

Top Bottom